[JFL] new aladdin looks like shit

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Is anyone even surprised it looks like shit? Its a live action remake, disney is obviously running out of ideas and are getting lazy this will be the new norm for them (and has been for a bit tbh)

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
Stop going to these movies. Capeshit, infantile regression movies, remakes cashing in on the nostalgia of millenials trying to cope away their depression - just don't go. Don't support them financially, don't support them with clicks, don't support them with conversation about their low-IQ tripe. Just fucking ignore it.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Will Smith singing, just WTF... I’m not a fan of retelling stories, especially when PC culture infects it as it seems to have here. You can tell me that there were blacks in the Middle East back when this was set but to believe that the Genie would be black is more fantastical to me than believing in a Genie.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Old Disney movies were amazing they were a big part of my childhood and making so many of them live action is like taking a big shit on my childhood ALL these live action Disney movies looks like total crap!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Stop going to these movies. Capeshit, infantile regression movies, remakes cashing in on the nostalgia of millenials trying to cope away their depression - just don't go. Don't support them financially, don't support them with clicks, don't support them with conversation about their low-IQ tripe. Just fucking ignore it.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm not even surprised that its shit at this point.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
That movie was ok I remember it, unlike from all those princess romathic crap tbh

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
brutal racepill

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
I only watch Japanese horror movies when extremely bored at work . Great cope ngl. The rest is shite Like you said.

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
What's with all the shitty liveactions?

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-
Will Smith singing, just WTF
his singing inst even THAT bad imo.

the live action setting makes this thing look cheap and shit, the old movie made everyhting to big and grand. this thing looks like a commercial

Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Sub5 hispanicel. It never began
-
Live actions movies tend to ruin everything tbh, especially anime and videogames.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

23 y/o virgin, chronic paincel
-
Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
does aladin mog you