Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Clothing Line Allows Men to Proclaim They’re “Cucks” Who Share Their Wives

Question: how long do you think will it take till they start calling you "bigot" for not wanting to be cuck? By "they" I mean "mainstream media" and Left in general?

That is pretty much already the case. If a dude is jealous because his wife sees other guys everybody will tell him: "You don't own her, asshole!"

Not even trying to hide the one eye masonic-judeo Illuminati handsign. Where is Francisco Franco when you need him to purge this Masonic shit?

It's all so tiresome.

I'm LMAOing at this shit and at the same time I'm equally concerned. A fuckin' clown world we live in.
Look at the females compared to the males, brutal hypergamy, this is L.A tier levels of sexual market, cept for the black guy of course who is reverse hypergamy example #84193

You have to be a 9/10 6'5 These are the people who can get into relationships and they're still getting cucked, it's over.
Tbh I just think they're models who were probably paid a good sum to do this.

What the fuck is society coming to...

Also notice the cucks are white and the bulls are dark skinned?

What the fuck is society coming to...

Also notice the cucks are white and the bulls are dark skinned?
It's the constant propaganda that white men are weak, and black men are strong. Blacks have masculine halo because of this shit being spread in media so much, like even weak looking black men. Look at the black guy in the photo for example, do you think his white looksmatch would stand a chance with the girl he's next to? Even if they're just models, I have seen examples just like that irl.

What is wrong with this gay earth?
Someone become a president and nuke the fuck out of this earth

IT is gonna have a field day about this

It's the constant propaganda that white men are weak, and black men are strong. Blacks have masculine halo because of this shit being spread in media so much, like even weak looking black men. Look at the black guy in the photo for example, do you think his white looksmatch would stand a chance with the girl he's next to? Even if they're just models, I have seen examples just like that irl.

Just Don’t Be White Theory
JDBW
Proven yet again

i wonder how the models that have this shit shopped onto them feel about it

Islam is the only hope of restoring morality and dignity to the west, I say this with sadness but its true