Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New Cope

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
After watching the E3, especially sony's conference, I see myself buying a lot of new games. spiderman, COD BO4, days gone etc gave me orgasms. God has send a fresh cope. GOD IS GREAT.

All these games look like they about to be cucked with femoid characters.

(((((Gaming is ruined now)))))

Vidya is a good cope.

All these games look like they about to be cucked with femoid characters.

(((((Gaming is ruined now)))))
games like battlefield 5 and last of us 2 are basically destroyed, but the others seemed promising

I was worried about Resident Evil 2 remake after that trailer, but tonight I saw them playing a demo and it looks really fucking cool, this E3 was definitely very good

I was worried about Resident Evil 2 remake after that trailer, but tonight I saw them playing a demo and it looks really fucking cool, this E3 was definitely very good
yeh and that looks promising

Video games just don't give me the same pleasure they used to.

this year is stacked. last of us 2, red dead 2, god of war, and a new fallout so soon. so much lifefuel all at once

Newer games suck tbh.

Playing games makes me more bloated and increases my body fat. No thanks.

Without games it would be over for me ages ago.

this year is stacked. last of us 2, red dead 2, god of war, and a new fallout so soon. so much lifefuel all at once

Isn't the new fallout multiplayer though?

Isn't the new fallout multiplayer though?
yeah im kind of pissed about that because i don't have any friends to play with me. they said there is going to be a solo version so we'll see i guess.

what did you think about it?

yeah im kind of pissed about that because i don't have any friends to play with me. they said there is going to be a solo version so we'll see i guess.

what did you think about it?

I'm always skeptical of new games. I try to not judge before I play but I always have a feeling that its not going to be good. I've been wrong before when I was sure some games were going to be bad, hopefully fallout 76 will be a good one.

I'm always skeptical of new games. I try to not judge before I play but I always have a feeling that its not going to be good. I've been wrong before when I was sure some games were going to be bad, hopefully fallout 76 will be a good one.
thats a good mentality to have. never get your hopes up to much, or you might be really disappointed in the end.

and yeah i hope so too, fallout is one of my favorite games.

> E3
Cucc

games are cucked these days, unlike years ago.

games are cucked these days, unlike years ago.
battlefield 1 has to be on that list, after seeing these lesbians running on the battlefield I was like it's more than over. And now in battlefield 5 they have a lesbian with robotic arm in WW2 JFL

battlefield 1 has to be on that list, after seeing these lesbians running on the battlefield I was like it's more than over. And now in battlefield 5 they have a lesbian with robotic arm in WW2 JFL
developers are cucked