Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New dating app for non monogamous

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Monogamish: New online dating app for non-monogamy racks up thousands of users worldwide
Jessie Stoelwinder
The West Australian
August 10, 2023 2:00AM
Jessie Stoelwinder
Comments
TOPICS
Entertainment
Relationships
Social media
Technology
Monogamish — it’s a dating buzz word that is now just as likely to be heard in a cafe than an underground bar.

The term was coined by renowned sex columnist Dan Savage to describe relationships that are committed, yet allow for agreed-upon encounters with others.

It’s a branch of non-monogamy that is growing in popularity, and a new Australian-founded dating app — aptly titled Monogamish — is catering to those interested in exploring relationships outside the norm in a judgement-free space.

Melbourne-based entrepreneur Bill Schwab created the platform after learning that nearly 40 per cent of online daters are interested in exploring non-monogamy, but they didn’t necessarily have the right forum to foster their curiosity.

“Lots of people don’t know what they are searching for, so that’s what we have tailored Monogamish for,” Schwab says.

in simple terms a new 2slgbtq dating app

Why is it always a kike promoting this shit
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

I'm glad they are accurately representing who can participate in Non-Monogamy.

Chadlites/Chads and everything from Landwhale to Stacies.

God, please exterminate humanity!

40 per cent of online daters are interested in exploring non-monogamy
40% of men have broken through the final barrier and accepted that they will be openly used as a dance monkey / sex toy / provider while getting cucked by their partner without her even having to go through the effort to hide it anymore. truly inspiring.
It will promote 1 female 5 boyfriends and 4 dog relationships
Beyond over
Impressive persuasion skills, my two wouldn't even peacefully share a meal if you gave them both their own designated bowl.

40% of men have broken through the final barrier and accepted that they will be openly used as a dance monkey / sex toy / provider while getting cucked by their partner without her even having to go through the effort to hide it anymore. truly inspiring.

Impressive persuasion skills, my two wouldn't even peacefully share a meal if you gave them both their own designated bowl.
Man are constantly getting cucked and gaslighted on .

Its beyond brutal at this Point .

Just accept me for who I am case 666666