Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media New Edition - Is This The End? (1983)

GermanCel27

GermanCel27

NEET24/7
★★
i am drunken. but this is real music. fuck the NWO

It ended before it even began tbh.

It ended before it even began tbh.
we are living in the times of lucifer bro. its not your fault. its not my fault. its (((they))) fault. we are the good ones. we are the normal persons on this earth. believe me or not bro.

we are living in the times of lucifer bro. its not your fault. its not my fault. its (((they))) fault. we are the good ones. we are the normal persons on this earth. believe me or not bro.
That's a good way to think of it, as long as you aren't using that "it's (((their))) fault" belief as an excuse to do nothing with your life. Never LDAR without trying to succeed first.

That's a good way to think of it, as long as you aren't using that "it's (((their))) fault" belief as an excuse to do nothing with your life. Never LDAR without trying to succeed first.
they using us
the next days i will create a "special" thread. the questions: why we are incel... this all will be answered instantly. i know why. believe me. i am mostly of the weekdays drunken... yes´... i am fucked up... but i have the wisdom to tell you WHY. i like all of you guys. you are good souls. you are really good persons. and this is the reason why i want to create this "thread" in some days. thank you

Last edited:
Right in the feels, OP.

Nah, that does nothing for me. Only Chad saying those words mean anything and he rarely does, especially in that way.
1984 is the answer to your question. women are normal persons. in the old good days they reason to live for us all was to raise a healthy family. with real love. i mean WITH REAL LOVE. you must understand this in a bigger picture bro. yes we are in the year 2018. but there was a time before us. i know this times. and this times were very nice. a another dimension my brother. believe me

1984 is the answer to your question. women are normal persons. in the old good days they reason to live for us all was to raise a healthy family. with real love. i mean WITH REAL LOVE. you must understand this in a bigger picture bro. yes we are in the year 2018. but there was a time before us. i know this times. and this times were very nice. a another dimension my brother. believe me

I don’t believe that they were normal then, they ALWAYS wanted Chad. Even back in the Victorian Era (the most sexually repressive one in the West), the older women would guide the younger ones away from the young, good-looking stableboy and towards the rich, older landowner. In the 80’s though, there was no social media and women weren’t outearning men so they were limited in their opportunities and dependent on them. It was always a provider/lover exchange between 4-6/10 males and women: provide for a woman and she’ll “pretend” to love you.