Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Few facts about me

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I was born in 1996
I am single child
I am Polish
My height is 164 cm/5'4
I have a chronic kidney disease
Because of chronic kidney disease I can't go to gym and I'm stuck with skinny-fat physique
Because of chronic kidney disease I am probably infertile
I have big boobs fetish
I am christian
My favourite music is metal, especially power metal
I like making fun of homosexuals, trans people and blacks but personally I have nothing against them

@wereq @anandkonda @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @NeverEvenBegan @Lonelyus @NorthernWind @Epedaphic

I was born in 1996
I am single child
I am Polish
My height is 164 cm/5'4
Because of chronic kidney disease I can't go to gym and I'm stuck with skinny-fat physique
I have big boobs fetish
I am christian
I like making fun of homosexuals, trans people and blacks but personally I have nothing against them
You also like skinny anime girls with big tits.
You prefer noodlewhores over White women.

You sound like a cool guy. We would probably be friends irl tbh.

My theory is that children who were underfed or not breastfeed properly will develop a strong attraction to big tits later in life.

I like skinny women with neotenous faces. Those features are more common among asian women.
Why not thick robust women with strong faces?

My theory is that children who were underfed or not breastfeed properly will develop a strong attraction to big tits later in life.
My mother didn't have milk in her breasts.

Why not thick robust women with strong faces?
I also like them, but not that much.
B3SlZV7CMAAvISn

Average polish:

My height is 164 cm/5'4
I am sorry mang, this is brutal :feelsbadman:

Just bad luck you were born like this

I suspect I have klinefelter syndrome. Because of this I have the skinny fat build and reduced overall muscle mass. I tried lifting with dumbbells for several months, literal 0 results.

I also suspect I am infertile because of it.

We were simply born subhuman. I laugh my ass off when normies tell us just to be confident. There is no confidence for your face, and no confidence for your chronic disease.

Literally @AsakuraHao

Też jestem niestety polakiem, urodziłem 20 lat temu jestem typowym polski zoomerskim doomerem który po prostu nie lubi mieszkac w tym kraju.

Didn't you just post a thread today showcasing subhuman black culture? How can you have nothing against nigs and LGBT chomos?

Last edited:
Are you short because of the kidney disease?

Didn't you just post a thread today showing subhuman black culture? How can you have nothing against nigs and LGBT chomos?
I don't believe that something can be objectively bad or good.

Isnt your disease curable also you can still excersise without weights

I don't believe that something can be objectively bad or good.
Eating shit directly from a cow's ass, molesting kids, etc., you don't believe these things are bad??

Polish women have always been cordal to me. I almost could have ascended in 2010 with the help of one.

I was born in 1996
I am single child
I am Polish
My height is 164 cm/5'4
I have big boobs fetish
I am christian
do you play yugioh?

2 years before wizardceldom

I was born in 1996
I am single child
I am Polish
My height is 164 cm/5'4
I have big boobs fetish
I am christian
Based. Same opinions. Hope your health gets better brocel