Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New feminist curry foid director of Star Wars: "I like to make men uncomfortable. I ENJOY making men uncomfortable."

it would work on me. i get very uncomfortable around hijrahs/khusras

I hate women.

I didnt watch star wars and couldnt care less.

Talmudwood soyslop
49986.jpg

Yep, that's what the multi billion dollar franchise is all about. Making the men who were the main audience "uncomfortable." They're in luck that they'll still shell out their hard earned money to watch the retarded tripe though.

foids ruin everything

It doesn’t matter what Hollywitz releases anymore. An endless army of bugmen will pay to watch anything they shit out

Not a second.

A man says that and he gets arrested.

Star Wars is fucking stupid. I tried to watch the one movie where Kylo Ren imitates Darth Vader, but it was too stupid and boring. The femoid Jedi’s personality is flat and annoying.

I've already had a fever for a couple of days.

But it's reassuring to know that I could feel even more uncomfortable, if I were to watch the new Star Wars.

Looking at her makes me uncomfortable

You are twisting her words.

She made a movie on Honor-killing, where were women were killed by family members.

She said that her movie would make men Uncomfortable who kill their women family members.

You are twisting her words.

She made a movie on Honor-killing, where were women were killed by family members.

She said that her movie would make men Uncomfortable who kill their women family members.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Screenshot 20240315 2322082

her comment was for this.

i am Against woke but she is not woke. Woke leftists simp for the islamists.

She did not. In a sense she is right wing.