Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New here

U

Uro

Greycel
Hello,
I'm 25, French, live in Paris and i'm new here, i'm an incels by definition, but i'm working to change that, i dont want to stay like this all my life.

I analysed what is wrong with me, why i didnt acess to sex although I'm physically and mentaly normal.

I found, because, i was too nursed by my old parents, my life was only shcool house, i didnt have interaction with people IRL apart.
When i became major ( 18 y.o ), I became religious, go to the mosk and study Islam.

I'm not religious anymore for a 2 years now, i started RSD, pickuping girls in the street, but it didnt work because i have too much retard in social, and i was alone, i hadnt social life

I'm sparing you all the details, i tried to do this message the shortest possible without explanations.

Now i stopped pickuping girl for 9 months, but I'm still searching on how improve my life, they are a lot of suggestions :
-> Find a true Passion
-> Be in the professional world ( i'm still student, even i have my own student appart for 9 months )
etc ....

I need to have an intense life, a survival life, to not think, to not worry about hot woman in the street, no to worry about what people think about me, to not worry about everything...
I need to share an intense life with people, and to naturally create links with them

Hello Uro,
I'm 29 and live in Paris myself... It's a hell hole for us here. Feminists and roasties are everywhere.
I myself am in a very difficult situation... I moved to Paris a little bit more than a year ago for career purposes and am stuck here with no friends, no contact with the outside world apart from a few cucked colleagues... I can't stand living here anymore, I have been feeling so despised and looked down upon that I wonder if I will ever develop a friendship again (with a male, femoids stay away from me at all times anyway...)
How can you live in Paris and not turn crazy ?
I am also trying to find solutions but I carreermaxxed as much as I could for now and that didn't quite help...

It's fucking over for europecels, feminism has become way too cancerous..

Hi welcome I hope you feel at home here

I lived in Paris ( in fact a city at the border ), my whole life, i want just finish my studies and quit Paris.

But please dont be pessimist, even the situation is bad, dont be negative, I learnt in self improvement, and in RSD, to be postive, to stay combative, to fight !

So I want only positives message
The word Incel is very badly seen, when we search browser, so i hope there is, maybe postive people here, who want to improve themselve !

Last edited:
I lived in Paris ( in fact a city at the border ), my whole life, i want just finish my studies and quit Paris.

But please dont be pessimist, even the situation is bad, dont be negative, I learnt in self improvement, and in RSD, to be postive, to stay combative, to fight !

So I want only positives message
The word Incel is very badly seen, when we search browser, so i hope there is, maybe postive people here, who want to improve themselve !

Most people in France still don't know what incels are and can't picture it in their cuckheads... I am trying not to be negative but it is quite hard. I've started going out a lot (alone) since the weather is nice ATM but really it's hard not to freak out when seeing all these normie couples and staceys... We can improve, truly, but I think society has to improve, not us... We are not the problem...

I dont think it is in France, the world incel is badly seen in the world ( english articles ), i know, and i'm agree the society is not fair now, and need to improve.
But we have not the choice ! if we want to be more happier, i we want to live, or quitting big cities and go in villages, without hot girls