Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media New incel movie dropped on Jewflix

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I watched half that movie (cant get myself to watch 90 minutes of hollywood jewsloppery) and I was surprised to see how similar it is to other "loner killer" movies like Taxi Driver. The entire first part of the movie has no dialogue and is just the main character's internal monologue sperging on how important it is to be alone and emotionless. I recommend

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7FR_HCg9g

Last edited:
I don't watch jewflix i need to find it on torrent sites

Watched it already. Not really incel vibes but a decent movie nonetheless.

I wouldn't call it an "incel" movie anymore than I'd call Hitman an "incel" video game.

There is that rumor about 47 being a virgin. But I think that's just the fact that killers have psychological quirks like that. This movie exhibits the same. This guy is alone voluntarily.

I wouldn't call it an "incel" movie anymore than I'd call Hitman an "incel" video game.

There is that rumor about 47 being a virgin. But I think that's just the fact that killers have psychological quirks like that. This movie exhibits the same. This guy is alone voluntarily.
Not really the topic but the attitude of the character incels can relate with

Incel my ass. Actor looks like volcel chad

>Chadlite actor
>Incel movie