Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy New Study Shows 'Man-Children' Are Destroying Women's Sex Drives

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Apparently, chads aren’t keeping up their end of the bargain in relationships and are not doing any chores and instead LDARing (that’s our job!)

Foids, being the professional victims they are, are seething about it, just like they seethe about everything else. Maybe instead of marrying a chad and getting upset when he turns out to be a “man-child”, you can marry someone who actually cares about you and will put in effort to maintain a happy relationship, even if his genetics aren’t as perfect as you’d like them to be. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Private First Class Manchild reporting in, sir! It's over, ER, over! Can't cope anymore, yikes, yikes, tee-hee!

Can't be real. Bluepillers told me that "man-children" cant find partners at all. It's almost like their claims and excuses are bullshit.

Apparently, chads aren’t keeping up their end of the bargain in relationships and are not doing any chores and instead LDARing (that’s our job!)

Foids, being the professional victims they are, are seething about it, just like they seethe about everything else. Maybe instead of marrying a chad and getting upset when he turns out to be a “man-child”, you can marry someone who actually cares about you and will put in effort to maintain a happy relationship, even if his genetics aren’t as perfect as you’d like them to be. Just a thought.
Women always make themselves into the victims. All incels could be killed in war and they'd still make it about themselves.

Women always make themselves into the victims. All men could be forced to be slaves and they'd still complain.
The chads are too busy in sweatshops making designer shoes and handbags for me so I can live a life of luxury, none of them have time to fuck me! Life is hard teehee :foidSoy:

based LDARer Chad is not only pumpin n dumpin foids but forcing them to cook some tendies JFL

if chad has harem he can use one toilet for each chore and even split his utilities and rent amongst them, this is the future!! they will complain and blame inkwells while still getting railed :feelsclown:

if chad has harem he can use one toilet for each chore and even split his utilities and rent amongst them, this is the future!! they will complain and blame inkwells while still getting railed :feelsclown:
I think you described extreme poly relationship or cuck dynamics either way its horrible

LDARing and making yourself a burden for society is unironically based.