Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New trend among incels in denial: buddhamaxxing (currycels get in here)

It is good for them to cope this way. Better than being a hopeless consoomer

The whitepill but in a different form; truly a form-fitted cope for currycels, and perhaps a way to imagine a life beyond subhumanity and trueceldom... :feelshehe:

JFL at it being appropriated by SJW foids and other normie copers; belittling and gaslighting sub 5s males for existing while worshipping Chad doesn't seem like the ideology of Buddhism. :feelskek:

Though I see no relief in pondering these stoicist, passive types of beliefs; hypergamy, moral degeneracy, foid's rising standards, and discrimination against subhumans and truecels will always remain no matter how much you live in purposeful ignorance of it. :society:

@Transcended Trucel

Never mind, you already replied. :smonk:

The negation of life is reprehensible in some circumstances as it denotes that an individual is denying his potential to experience intellectual and sensual joy.

However, to deny this world of appearances of all influence (impression) onto oneself is seemingly impossible, but maybe I am wrong.

Appearance is the culminating substance of our cognition. Matter is the visibility of the will, and so on.
I see you're back; I do wonder why you were banned in the first place... :feelsjuice:

I'll be awaiting your next 150 page essay. :feelsYall:

I am already enlightened thanks to my high IQ and doomer thinking

Better islammaxx for....purposes

I see you're back; I do wonder why you were banned in the first place... :feelsjuice:

I'll be awaiting your next 150 page essay. :feelsYall:
I am a god not a meek victim of the appearance a god that has survived the babyish attitude of humanity. CHEERS ON FOR INCELDIA

I am a god not a meek victim of the appearance a god that has survived the babyish attitude of humanity. CHEERS ON FOR INCELDIA
Would you happen to be vengeful or benevolent? :feelstrash:

Would you happen to be vengeful or benevolent? :feelstrash:
Neither. I am a Messenger of the bad times and a teacher of what should be what it should be.

I used to be vengeful but now after realizing what was int be basement all along. It's only about moving forward

Requires low iq