Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory New World,New People

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
As we are living under New World Order, there must have been a Old World Order too,
In the old world order it was a vertical ruling system from king to peasant top to bottom
Now is a horizontal ruling system we have big organisations institutions nations cooperating on achieving the same goal there is no absolute power as it used to be back then but if you know how to infiltrate and use those same power of people around you you will be the absolute one in charge just like the whore of Babylon
And that's how matriarchy are taking over the world

in order for them to accomplish their goal of NWO they need the new kinds of people so that's the main reason why they're encouraging promoting spending billions of dollars in pr campaigns for Globalization
Just look it's a common knowledge

The Old World
The New World

All races of people are getting mixed because of foids usually in that result it will create a new race of people over time the ones in power are just playing around with us

I don't really give a single fuck about the world as im not meant for this world but just telling my theory on how the elites are operating i feel tired so i will just write this much for now

Sounds like a bad larp and lacks coherence. Brutal no reply pill for low quality post.