Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over New year, new standards. 9/10 is the new average in 2021.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
If you're sub-9 it was over before it began.

Womens sex drive seems to have plummeted to next to nothing. I mean ya girls are supposed to try for Chads, but then when only a couple girls get Chads the other girls have go home with a lesser man.

Nowadays girls just go home alone and seem perfectly ok with that.

Womens sex drive seems to have plummeted to next to nothing. I mean ya girls are supposed to try for Chads, but then when only a couple girls get Chads the other girls have go home with a lesser man.

Absolutely brutal. It’s truly chad or death.

OkCupid data from ~2010 showed only 18% of men are "above average" to women. Does anyone have any updated hard data?

Now they giant vibrators and horse cock dildos

what will it be in the year 2030?

OkCupid data from ~2010 showed only 18% of men are "above average" to women. Does anyone have any updated hard data?
I think they stopped releasing data after realizing that would demoralize men from dating and thus not use there app.

Where is the data?