Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme newest hamza clip

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

He sounds like a schizo at times

i never liked her

Hamza gets high on serotonin :feelskek:

Is this AI now or not? :smonk:

"Every single thing that I look at, the pattern I see is always the same. It is always women submitting to me. It is always women, literally provocatively dancing towards me getting closer and closer and closer towards me. They want me to take them."

"They want my seed"

That long, dead stare at the end :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Every single thing that I look at, the pattern I see is always the same. It is always women submitting to me. It is always women, literally provocatively dancing towards me getting closer and closer and closer towards me. They want me to take them."

"They want my seed"

That long, dead stare at the end :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
this is the ethnic stare, now that you have seen it, you won't be able to unsee it

He has the same eyes of blackops2 jfl , big prey eyes begging for a merciful killing.

i think his viewers are just 12yo curries , no other explanation , who else can believe this kind of bullshit

>"Looks dont matter"
>Wears sunglasses and 2 hoodies indoor and a massive beard to cover the rest of the face

Screenshot 20230311 160722 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20230311 160622 DuckDuckGo

Schizo curry fucking nigger redpill grifter faggot bitch