Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [News] chad dies on fraternity camping trip

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mysteriously-campsite-fraternity-retreat.html

College blasts history of students 'demonstrating poor life choices' after University of Oregon student, 21, is found dead during a fraternity retreat

• Dylan Pietrs, 21, of Denver was a sophomore at the University of Oregon
  • Pietrs was a member of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity
  • Frat held a large retreat at a Northern California campsite near Shasta Lake
  • University criticized for releasing statement blaming 'poor choices' by students

‘As devastating as this sudden passing is, it is important to point out that this tragedy is connected to an unauthorized tradition among many college students,’ the university said.

‘Students from many institutions have a history of demonstrating poor life choices during visits to Lake Shasta. These activities are contrary to the values of the university and fraternity and sorority organizations.’

Nothing to feel sad about, his life was 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than ours

how did he die? alcohol poisoning? reminds me of my second last douchebag roommate and the first guy who called the police on me who was in a frat also
Nothing to feel sad about, his life was 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than ours
one bad moment in a good run

Again. Proposition to ban the words Chad, Tyrone, etc. For some reason low IQcels seem to think any black guy is a Tyrone and any average looking white guy with hair is a Chad. And then people wonder why cucks on inceltears call themselves chads. JFL.

either way, he lifemogged me

tl;dr how did he die?

Again. Proposition to ban the words Chad, Tyrone, etc. For some reason low IQcels seem to think any black guy is a Tyrone and any average looking white guy with hair is a Chad. And then people wonder why cucks on inceltears call themselves chads. JFL.
Good idea. Let’s censor the entire website because a few normans are here.
AbsoluteCooperativeEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

lol I mog that guy but I'm still glad to hear this

low IQcels are high iq