Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [News] Noodlewhore Yandere Foid stabs a Japanese Male

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
"On 23 May 2019, a 21-year-old Japanese woman was arrested in Tokyo for attempted murder of a male acquaintance. They were not known to be involved romantically. The Japanese woman, Yuka Takaoka, called the police after the stabbing. She was later photographed sitting and smoking on the bloodied floor next to the man. She was seen smiling while being taken away by the police. She was quoted saying “Since I loved him so much, I just couldn’t help it.”

https://mediaformasi.com/2019/05/yandere-motif-cinta-wanita-ini-tusuk-teman-prianya/#.XPH-cYhKhPY

Another fact is that the man was stripped of his clothes after he was stabbed by Yuka Takaoka. Her criminal sentence isn't known or mentioned yet in any of the news articles I find involving the crime. She also had notebooks written in her own blood that were taken away by the police for evidence.

https://www.therakyatpost.com/2019/05/27/woman-stabs-male-friend-out-of-love/

https://socialnewsdaily.com/86847/japanese-woman-stabs-man-nearly-kills-him-because-she-loves-him/

Yuka Takaoka is also a popular cosplayer on instagram where she cosplays anime girls who are coincidentally enough, yandere or yandere-like characters. The example shown here on her instagram page is Himiko Toga from MHA (BNHA).

The ragefuel is for two reasons:

• The internet's reaction to the whole crime. Some internet users have started making memes and fanart out of this psycho foid bitch. If you were to look at the KYM link that I linked below, there are some twitter posts & pictures supporting this crime because she is a "cute girl" that "cosplays". Reverse the genders and say that a japanese man that cosplays male anime characters stabbed some foid because he "loved" her, the media would give him absolute shit over it and his sentence would be at least 10 years or higher. He would be lucky if his sentence was 5 years or lower, its truly over for Japanese Society.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2019-tokyo-yandere-stabbing
  • Two, if her sentence was to ever be revealed to the public, it would be severely lower than the average sentencing in Japan simply because she is a woman and was born with a hole. Fucking christ, Japan is so bluepilled.
I'm surprised here nobody has mentioned this person or made a thread about this topic before. This foid really pisses me off mostly because of the internet's reaction because of her facial features and her ethnicity. If she was an older japanese women or simply ugly, everyone wouldn't make shitty memes or fanart of her and everyone would probably be disgusted by her actions but apparently not, because she has a hole she gets praise by some weebcucks who are unironically turned on by noodlewhores. The same can be said if the genders were reversed, but the media would be way more severe on them if they were a man and they committed this type of crime.

EDIT: I know that there is another thread on this from a couple of days ago. I honestly just wanted to express my own opinion on this case and how it really pisses me off how Japanese Society acts exactly like the West. Putting most if not all, 3d jap foids on a fucking pedestal.

If anyone has more information on this, please post about the information below with links to articles & or pictures.

Last edited:
I wish a girl loved me enough to kill me

Also there was a thread on this like 2 days ago lol

I wish a girl loved me enough to kill me

Also there was a thread on this like 2 days ago lol
Where is this thread, can you link it? I don't remember seeing a thread here based on this topic.

Where is this thread, can you link it? I don't remember seeing a thread here based on this topic.
Idk who posted it but I know I read about this here aboutb2 days ago

Cucks should stop worshipping asian whores

WTF she just tried to murder someone and she’s sitting there unrestrained with a cigarette and talking on her phone.

Last edited:
She also had notebooks written in her own blood that were taken away by the police for evidence.
U mixed 2 stories. We dont know if the book was from her. The book was sended to some singer but we dunno if it was her

U mixed 2 stories. We dont know if the book was from her. The book was sended to some singer but we dunno if it was her
I just checked that article, along with numerous google searches and it has been confirmed that the notebooks do belong to her.

I just checked that article, along with numerous google searches and it has been confirmed that the notebooks do belong to her.
Fake news :feelstrash:

she probably did this cause she thought it'd be good for her career as an instathot

The guy looks ded. Is he ded?

I hate noodlewhores. Anime girls are god tier, but real life noodlewhores are disgusting creatures. There is no such thing as a "yandere" girl in real life, all these terms are strictly 2D. This is just a case of a foid getting mad that she can't have Chad, and then lashing killing him, like most foids in any place would do if they were lusty enough. I saw a bunch of people lusting over her when the news came out, she's just another bottle beauty, she likely looks like she went through a wood chipper without makeup on, that's what all noodlewhores are like. I hate makeup, and I hate noodlewhores. Japanese ones especially piss me off, since people think they are submissive or some shit, when in reality they are on par and even worse than western foids. I never understood yellow fever, a asian foid is literally only looking for betabuxx, she just has lower standards than western foids. No matter what, if you aren't chad, you're getting cucked.

I hate noodlewhores. Anime girls are god tier, but real life noodlewhores are disgusting creatures. There is no such thing as a "yandere" girl in real life, all these terms are strictly 2D. This is just a case of a foid getting mad that she can't have Chad, and then lashing killing him, like most foids in any place would do if they were lusty enough. I saw a bunch of people lusting over her when the news came out, she's just another bottle beauty, she likely looks like she went through a wood chipper without makeup on, that's what all noodlewhores are like. I hate makeup, and I hate noodlewhores. Japanese ones especially piss me off, since people think they are submissive or some shit, when in reality they are on par and even worse than western foids. I never understood yellow fever, a asian foid is literally only looking for betabuxx, she just has lower standards than western foids. No matter what, if you aren't chad, you're getting cucked.
This particular noodlewhore has been described by desperate weebs and neckbeards as a "real-life yandere" but we all know that 2d > 3d. Everything else is absolutely correct though.

i wouldn't be surprised if the entire yandere thing was an excuse.Anyway,i wish i was him and that i actually died by her hands.At least then all of this would be over.

I hate noodlewhores. Anime girls are god tier, but real life noodlewhores are disgusting creatures.
they really are the most openly contemptible group of foids