Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Next stop on my SEAmaxxing journey is Cambodia

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Any advice?
On the internet Cambodia is described as a hidden gem for SEAmaxxers.
I am a bit sceptical because I don't have much any success on Tinder there, so I won't be able to use the dating app approach.
How do I get a gf there?

Go to bars and get a little drunk and then talk to local females.:chad:

I would try Seeking Arrangement, although it's technically a sugar baby dating site you don't have to pay money upfront to the foids, you could just set up a date using it, say you're some rich European dude in town for a week and ask if they want to go for drinks and just aim to get them drunk asap.

Sure it is safe? Don't wanna end up raped by a ladyboy
Better drink just enough to gain confidence but are still aware of your surroundings. Are there even dangerous men in SEA? Aren't they all ricecel pussies? You can overpower them easily with your Aryan genes:chad:

coom 3 times at home and be done with it

maybe ur using the wrong dating apps.

but if ur getting no matches there, surely that means ur not desired there?

Just found this YT channel:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXUUgIyqkqk

It shows you everything that can go wrong, end up with an ugly wife, make an ER son.
This JBWmaxxer should rather have stayed single.

brutal man look at that nose.

im incel and SEAmaxxing soon too. Only to date and attempt to enjoy life until im like 30/35. but i wouldnt fucking have a kid with one:feelskek::feelskek: surrogatemothermaxx when u want a kid

Their ER son got that nose too. He will become a member of this forum in the year 2040
that is fucking brutal. i actually support eugenics even though we are on the bad side of it

we just need to find a way to fraud ourselves to get by and enjoy life then surrogatemothermaxx with 6ft nordic stacey egg

Cambodians are not pleasant people I'll tell you that.
They are like really aggressive non-christian filipinos. Think of it like that. They are aggressive.

Blacks in the ghettos used to fear Cambodians back in the 90s. Kid you not.

Its already bad when you tell someone that you visited South East Asia. Everyone fuckin knows why you visited there. But its even worst if you tell them that you've visited Cambodia. Now you're just the lowest of the low sexpat pedophile.

Cambodia is like that movie Hostel. If you have money, anything goes. Just bribe the police.

Last edited:
Cambodians are not pleasant people I'll tell you that.
They are like really aggressive non-christian filipinos. Think of it like that. They are aggressive.

Blacks in the ghettos used to fear Cambodians back in the 90s. Kid you not.

Its already bad when you tell someone that you visited South East Asia. Everyone fuckin knows why you visited there. But its even worst if you tell them that you've visited Cambodia. Now you're just the lowest of the low sexpat pedophile.

Cambodia is like that movie Hostel. If you have money, anything goes. Just bribe the police.
Holly crap :feelsrope: