Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ngl I would cry like a bitch if a cute girl saw me while I was feeling depressed and gave me a hug

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
CFBD0EBC 98A3 4B60 8BCA A76D4DDE7643

Or an older woman for those motherly vibes

she raped you

unlikely but possible

mogs I would feel awkward and walk away

Possibly based comment incoming:

Honestly, this is all we have ever asked for.

Incels get such a bad rep, and for some reasons, rightfully so but mainly we do not deserve it.

The media portrays us as vicious women hating monsters who believe we deserve sex.

The reality is that most of us just wanted a hug or two. We just wanted to have some girl say hi to us. We just wanted some girl to smile and hang out with us.

However, we got none of that. It’s no wonder we dived down the rabbit hole of becoming blackpilled. You don’t need a PHD in psychology to understand the simple mind concept of having no one care about you to the point you believe you have never gotten anything positive in life.

I think most of us could have been saved by a few hugs here or there. It’s too late now.

But hey, it’s because of Inkwell’s personalities.

Me too, buddy me too. Haven't been hugged in forever, even before COVID

Me too, buddy me too. Haven't been hugged in forever, even before COVID
I have hugged by girls other than my mom but mainly had to ask which makes me feel like I was only hugged out of pity/politeness rather than genuine love, even platonically