Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ngl sometimes I hate this place

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
I mean it’s funny at times and cool interacting with brocels. But niggas are too racist as a black cel. Idk how black cels and jew cels take it all the time. And you can refute it but it really does suck that the one place you can feel welcome as an incel hates your people at the same time. I guess it’s further blackpilling. I’m not complaining because I know censorship is stupid but it’s a shitty feeling nonetheless. I sort of hope I can get the courage to leave but that will be further loneliness as well. I guess looking at this place as a sense of home is the wrong way to look at it. More like a forum of monkeys throwing shit at the wall hoping to say something profound once in a while.

More like a forum of monkeys throwing shit at the wall hoping to say something profound once in a while.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Imagine taking that shit personally. Everyone here hates incels but @Copexodius Maximus is still well-liked despite being one.
would you think the same way if you were on Reddit where normies and foids hate incels. Just look at it from that perspective

kind of whiney, also most blackcels are fakecels just go bribe a sheboon with bananas if that fails offer some watermelon and KFC too.

It's dark side of human nature to shit on others.
People like feeling superior compared to others.

kind of whiney, also most blackcels are fakecels just go bribe a sheboon with bananas if that fails offer some watermelon and KFC too.
And you whine about chads and foids daily. You’re being hypocritical.

And you whine about chads and foids daily. You’re being hypocritical.
I'm not the one whining about leaving a forum because someone said a mean word to me. Also I kind of don't do that daily lately I've been mostly postmaxxing ngl.

It's dark side of human nature to shit on others.
People like feeling superior compared to others.
I don’t think incels will be able to make any meaningful changes in this world if they can’t at least act civil to their own kind regardless of the color of their skin.

I'm not the one whining about leaving a forum because someone said a mean word to me. Also I kind of don't do that daily lately I've been mostly postmaxxing ngl.
You’re being intentionally obtuse, so you’re ignored.

Don't let negroids and Jews ruin your fun here buddy boyo

Just remember niggers are literally sub 70 IQ ppl so they are clinically retarded, smell bad, ugly, AND poor.

Trolling Incel forums is the only enjoyment they have in their shit skin existence and THEY ARENT EVEN HUMANS

Its like getting upset and leaving a forum because a scorpion will sting you if you try hugging it

Just laugh at them and move on, there time is almost up anyways

Just remember niggers are literally sub 70 IQ ppl so they are clinically retarded, smell bad, ugly, AND poor.

Trolling Incel forums is the only enjoyment they have in their shit skin existence and THEY ARENT EVEN HUMANS

Its like getting upset and leaving a forum because a scorpion will sting you if you try hugging it

i think op is blackcel lol

I don’t think incels will be able to make any meaningful changes in this world if they can’t at least act civil to their own kind regardless of the color of their skin.
I'm too cynical to believe in real change. Human nature is brutal, it's dog eat dog world.

I'm too cynical to believe in real change. Human nature is brutal, it's dog eat dog world.
i have some reserved optimism. they gave trannies and gays rights when 50 years ago that would've seen as impossible. idk if it will happen in our lifetimes though.

i have some reserved optimism. they gave trannies and gays rights when 50 years ago that would've seen as impossible. idk if it will happen in our lifetimes though.
>blackcel
>supports gay rights
>supports trans rights
Thats 3 strikes buddy boyo

There are good people, but they are a minority. Humans are too animalistic to act decent. The very nature of life requires constant competition and being combative.
Btw, still almost everyone hates gays and the more visible they become the more people can't stand them.

I never identified with my jewish heritage beyond w/e it contributed to my genome. And i can see why so many people don't like us. Though I do hate how people use "it's the jews" as an excuse to stop thinking. If you want to win in the political arena, you need to be convincing, and you won't convince anyone who isn't already on your side with this kind of talk. Even if you really think it's that simple, you would still present it differendly if you cared about winning instead of caring only about being accepted by your own ingroup for mindlessly repeating their slogans.

There are good people, but they are a minority. Humans are too animalistic to act decent. The very nature of life requires constant competition and being combative.
Btw, still almost everyone hates gays and the more visible they become the more people can't stand them.
Whether people hate ugly men/incels secretly doesn't matter to me. I just want to be able to have a good life with copes even if it means i cant get a stacy. I think in the future ugly men will be afforded these things and lookism will be identified as a serious issue because currently its very hard for you to even make a living and not be harrassed for existing as an ugly man.

I never identified with my jewish heritage beyond w/e it contributed to my genome. And i can see why so many people don't like us. Though I do hate how people use "it's the jews" as an excuse to stop thinking. If you want to win in the political arena, you need to be convincing, and you won't convince anyone who isn't already on your side with this kind of talk. Even if you really think it's that simple, you would still present it differendly if you cared about winning instead of caring only about being accepted by your own ingroup for mindlessly repeating their slogans.
If you are jewcel or blackcel or even ethnicel in general you are forced to keep quiet about to fit in these spaces or face criticism about "whinning". This is cucked behavior in my opinion.

Yeah you’re right please don’t report us to the SPLC (BEGGING IN DOOM 3)

Kys nigger go to the cage now

If you are jewcel or blackcel or even ethnicel in general you are forced to keep quiet about to fit in these spaces or face criticism about "whinning". This is cucked behavior in my opinion.
I was open about my ethnicity from the start and I didn't really have any unpleasent interactions because of it. I do think many blackcels on here dislike having to face the facts about race realism and their own ethnicity's trait distribution. And many whitecels resent blacks because of how identity politics favors blacks over them. I have no problem with any individual black person, but I'm not interested in being forced to deny basic race differences and their origin to keep blacks comfortable.

Agreed, the racism makes this place kind of shitty. It’s alright besides that.

I was open about my ethnicity from the start and I didn't really have any unpleasent interactions because of it. I do think many blackcels on here dislike having to face the facts about race realism and their own ethnicity's trait distribution. And many whitecels resent blacks because of how identity politics favors blacks over them. I have no problem with any individual black person, but I'm not interested in being forced to deny basic race differences and their origin to keep blacks comfortable.
I don't believe in white written race science, if that's what you're referring to. And it doesn't benefit you as a semite either, so you must be truly cucked or misled to believe in that sort of thing.

Imagine taking that shit personally. Everyone here hates kikes but @Copexodius Maximus is still well-liked despite being one.
No “elders of zion” for my face. It’s over

I mean it’s funny at times and cool interacting with brocels. But niggas are too racist as a black cel. Idk how black cels and jew cels take it all the time. And you can refute it but it really does suck that the one place you can feel welcome as an incel hates your people at the same time. I guess it’s further blackpilling. I’m not complaining because I know censorship is stupid but it’s a shitty feeling nonetheless. I sort of hope I can get the courage to leave but that will be further loneliness as well. I guess looking at this place as a sense of home is the wrong way to look at it. More like a forum of monkeys throwing shit at the wall hoping to say something profound once in a while.
this forum is gay as hell. You should join :blackpill:.club

Just spend less time on here.

Agreed, the racism makes this place kind of shitty. It’s alright besides that.
Racism is just lookism and racists act like foids

I don't believe in white written race science, if that's what you're referring to. And it doesn't benefit you as a semite either, so you must be truly cucked or misled to believe in that sort of thing.
There is no such thing as "white written race science", the race of people arguing a point is ultimately irrelevant to how truthful it is, what's most likely true is what the data suggests to be true. I have no respect for black incels accepting sex differences because that is in their own self-interest, but going along with progressive identity politics in all other areas because that again is in their self-interest. A big part of why we can't openly talk about genetic differences leading to differences in behavior between women and men is because that idea is half a stone's throw away from asking about a genetic explanation for the differences in IQ and crime rates.

There is no such thing as "white written race science", the race of people arguing a point is ultimately irrelevant to how truthful it is
You might as well suggest studies written by foids as to how "women have it harder than men" and "looksim doesn't exist"
A big part of why we can't openly talk about genetic differences leading to differences in behavior between women and men is because that idea is half a stone's throw away from asking about a genetic explanation for the differences in IQ and crime rates.
I'd argue the precise reason is the opposite of your argument. There is no scientific basis of racism when their IS scientific basis for the differences in genders. Alt right copers are the ones ruining the potential for the Blackpill to go mainstream because their arguments from the times of Eugenists to Nazis and to present day have polluted critical thinking.

JBB is real, you're a privileged cunt

You might as well suggest studies written by foids as to how "women have it harder than men" and "looksim doesn't exist"

I'd argue the precise reason is the opposite of your argument. There is no scientific basis of racism when their IS scientific basis for the differences in genders. Alt right copers are the ones ruining the potential for the Blackpill to go mainstream because their arguments from the times of Eugenists to Nazis and to present day have polluted critical thinking.
Studies written by foids could be correct, and many often are (I mean, there are women in every academic field, obviously some/many of them produce good work), but social scientists are among the dumbest and most ideological possessed academics and, not by coincidence, also often women. So the specific work relating to incels from female dominated fields like Psychology is of extraodrinarily low quality. But ultimately it is still true that what makes their claims wrong is independent of the sex of the autor. Being a women is just a strong correlate of being wrong in this context, not the root cause.

I would never be dumb enough to argue race differences in a public situation where I am trying to advance male group interests. Fighting two near impossible battles at the same time is just asking to lose. If I had to pretend that race differnces weren't real or not caused by genetic differences in order to help men win society over, I would do so without hestitation. But no, race realism has pretty much as much scientific evidence behind it as sex realism, eugenics (which is no at all equivalent to nazism and was originally proposed by the left to uplift the lower classes out of their misery) would have been the antidote to all our suffering and associating with alt-rightists is at most a big part of our unmarketability, but not the primary issue most people have with us. First and foremost on that list would be our oppinions about and hostility towards women, followed by the general biases against ugly / low status men and men in general.

r/Incelswithouthate and r/LeftWingMaleAdvocates are both explicitly opposed to right wingers and they still aren't treated much better than the rest of us when they are openly arguing the pro-male perspective with outsiders.

Being a women is just a strong correlate of being wrong in this context, not the root cause.
You just proved my point. I mean were there any jews (that were not cucked beyond hope) writing Nazi propoganda? Its a valid criticism.
race realism has pretty much as much scientific evidence behind it as sex realism
Race and gender are NOT valid comparisons. One of them actually exists.
r/Incelswithouthate and r/LeftWingMaleAdvocates are both explicitly opposed to right wingers and they still aren't treated much better than the rest of us when they are openly arguing the pro-male perspective with outsiders.
This is defeatist thinking. Just because some forums were banned doesn't mean we need to take the opposite viewpoint.

Imagine taking that shit personally. Everyone here hates kikes but @Copexodius Maximus is still well-liked despite being one.
Plenty of respected black users as well

Plenty of respected black users as well
they may be respected but its despite what they actually look like. which runs counter to the entire blackpill philosophy.

You are right. Nothing to refute about what you said, really.

I don't take it seriously though. Not saying they aren't serious about the shit they are saying. Just that I don't care, because a lot of the time they tend to be funny with it. Intentionally or not.

I'm only half black, so I'm obviously not speaking for you here. You handle it the way you want to.

I have ironically and unironically hated on crackers in my posts. So I don't have much room to criticize them (The people being racist)

please don't leave this forum. i know it's disappointing but not all incels are racist.

I don't take it seriously though. Not saying they aren't serious about the shit they are saying. Just that I don't care, because a lot of the time they tend to be funny with it. Intentionally or not.
It's true some of it is funny. But to have racism as a central tenet of this forum is terrible in my opinion and we shouldn't be quiet about it. There's no real way to fight it without at least pointing it out.
I'm only half black, so I'm obviously not speaking for you here. You handle it the way you want to.
You're black in the West at least. Ive faced racism along with lookism like we all have. Its a compounding factor and there's really no where else to talk about it. A lot of ethnicels I see just cope by fitting in and shutting up.
I have ironically and unironically hated on crackers in my posts. So I don't have much room to criticize them (The people being racist)
Yea I just did that. It's funny, but does it really solve the problem by going in the opposite direction?

It's true some of it is funny. But to have racism as a central tenet of this forum is terrible in my opinion and we shouldn't be quiet about it. There's no real way to fight it without at least pointing it out.

You're black in the West at least. Ive faced racism along with lookism like we all have. Its a compounding factor and there's really no where else to talk about it. A lot of ethnicels I see just cope by fitting in and shutting up.
I don't have much to add or refute here, but I read everything you said.
It's objectively an issue, and you are right. I'm just very indifferent towards it. If this forum stops being racist, good. If it doesn't, *shrug*. My "philosophy" will remain the same, as long as you are funny, I'm fine with it. If you aren't, I will roll my eyes and move on.
Yea I just did that. It's funny, but does it really solve the problem by going in the opposite direction?
I only do it to vent. I don't really think of it as a solution to something.

Just like when I say that I want all foids to be raped and beheaded. I don't actually want to see that happening to them. I hate them, but I'm not a literal psychopath.

It's unfiltered rage, which I can show here, not in other places.

Same with crackers. I have said similar things about them, and they are the only race of people I hate for a variety of reasons, most of it personal experiences.

But again, it's just venting.

Stop whining about race, you fucking fairy. Many users here - myself included - hate NIGGERS, not Blacks. Even if they did, what the fuck does it matter? None of that shit should bother you at all. I'm White and half the forum hates us cumskins. I understand it, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest - same with the Jewcels, they know why everyone hates kikes but it doesn't bother them as far as I can tell.

Take it all in stride and let it roll off your shoulders. Happy coping, brocel.

I always hate this place. But I keep coming cuz I have no life

Would you rather have your inceldom status removed or racism removed? There's really only 1 answer.