Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ngl this made me laugh

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

IT wont touch this. they dont want to admit that we have a sense of humor unlike liberals

Keep attention whoring from IT.
You are the kind of person who isn’t happy with the attention from the people that give it to him, but has to constantly chase after attention from people that don’t like them.
Self destructive, low self esteem, and cucked behaviour.

Keep attention whoring from IT.
You are the kind of person who isn’t happy with the attention from the people that give it to him, but has to constantly chase after attention from people that don’t like them.
Self destructive, low self esteem, and cucked behaviour.
over for lowselfesteemcels, selfdestrucivecels, noselfconfidencecels

the face she makes when a subhuman tried to ask her out

Women: *living their lives not bothering anyone*

But they do bother us and provoke us with their animalistic displays of their sexuality. A woman cannot survive independently without bothering and engaging with anyone. Only men can aspire for independence and live apart from society. Women's survival on the other hand in contingent on her ability to attract male attention because of their innate incompetence in building and fixing things.

Women: *living their lives not bothering anyone*

But they do bother us and provoke us with their animalistic displays of their sexuality. A woman cannot survive independently without bothering and engaging with anyone. Only men can aspire for independence and live apart from society. Women's survival on the other hand in contingent on her ability to attract male attention because of their innate incompetence in building and fixing things.
You make a good point (at least at its core). While it's true most people don't actively bother other people most of the time, the maker conveniently overlooked passively bothering people. E.g., if your neighbor is listening to music in their backyard, it's unlikely they're doing it to tick you off, and yet it might still irk you. PDA is another thing that might passively bother people. Incompetence can be as well. Innumerable things are. Probably a sign of just how entitled the maker is -- "I don't feel like I'm bothering anyone and thus my behavior is just". If only it was that easy... I don't feel as tho we're bothering anyone congregating here (simply steer clear if you don't like what goes down here) and yet plenty want us deplatformed.

@incelerated I remember when you had that guy as your avi

You make a good point (at least at its core). While it's true most people don't actively bother other people most of the time, the maker conveniently overlooked passively bothering people. E.g., if your neighbor is listening to music in their backyard, it's unlikely they're doing it to tick you off, and yet it might still irk you. PDA is another thing that might passively bother people. Incompetence can be as well. Innumerable things are. Probably a sign of just how entitled the maker is -- "I don't feel like I'm bothering anyone and thus my behavior is just". If only it was that easy... I don't feel as tho we're bothering anyone congregating here (simply steer clear if you don't like what goes down here) and yet plenty want us deplatformed.
This is basically the "we live in a society" meme, as in, we live in an interconnected ecosystem where your personal choices and behaviors impact others.

It's precious

"not bothering anyone"

This is basically the "we live in a society" meme, as in, we live in an interconnected ecosystem where your personal choices and behaviors impact others.
I guess so yeah