Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nick Fuentes on incels

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/mW4oRuWDrdY

I expected him 100% to throw us under the bus, call us complete loser fags who need to man up, etc. but he didn’t. This is actually the most based non incel talk or take about incels.

He said eggy and incels are based and society is gay, and that people rejected by female controlled society shouldn’t be used negatively as an insult. Also he says some funny anti female stuff.

This is why I’ll never get you progressive tards who somehow think the right and left treat us equally when it’s night and day. They both hate us, but for sure the right hates us much much less.

Based and groyperpilled

Watched the first few minutes and actually agree

isn't he a manlet?

Nick Fuentes is a gay man why care for his opinion?

I actually was able to watch this despite him being a cumskin. Not a bad video

LF5IAIBCKZEJTGGR2IQQ47TVJQ

I thought you meant Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil.

Right wingers and incels are best friends :heart: Fuck the jews and communists!

I like him, not as based as roosh though.

he is doing this because right wing audience is primarily incels or failed normies, very few women or fags on his side to get mad at him.

Not to say that he isn't serious though, he seems like an intelligent guy and I'm glad someone out there doesn't unconditionally shit on us.

Pretty baseed that he called soyciety gay. Not many people will just outright say that.

Who is this nerd, and why should we care about his opinion

I expected him 100% to throw us under the bus, call us complete loser fags who need to man up, etc. but he didn’t. This is actually the most based non incel talk or take about incels.

He said eggy and incels are based and society is gay, and that people rejected by female controlled society shouldn’t be used negatively as an insult. Also he says some funny anti female stuff.

This is why I’ll never get you progressive tards who somehow think the right and left treat us equally when it’s night and day. They both hate us, but for sure the right hates us much much less.

Literally who?
Who is this nerd, and why should we care about his opinion
Tbh

he is doing this because right wing audience is primarily incels or failed normies, very few women or fags on his side to get mad at him.

Not to say that he isn't serious though, he seems like an intelligent guy and I'm glad someone out there doesn't unconditionally shit on us.

who is he

He's an American far-right political commentator and podcaster.

He's also supposedly Christian while being friends with literal faggots so yea.

Lol
Cope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4fdpLsyDOo

I don't care about your retarded zoomer spokesperson but he's a faggot and there's no denying

LOOL OMEGA COPE. He isnt a fag. The guy he’s with, catboykami, is a blatent anti-homosexual guy as he brings up it constantly in his streams. Catboykami, or lolisocks as he was known, used to go out in public in stupid looking fag outfits for views. Everything that happened on the “date” happened in the video. You fell for a vaush lie. Just lol

Most of his followers are failed normies in denial, I have a friend who follows him who thinks of himself as a chad but isnt much more successful than me.
who is he
He was this alt right guy who took over charlie kirk tpusa events by asking questions that framed immigration/lgbt in a negative way. I dont hear of him as much anymore.

He was this alt right guy who took over charlie kirk tpusa events by asking questions that framed immigration/lgbt in a negative way. I dont hear of him as much anymore.
they asked based questions at gay neocon events. “Durr I’m a conservative but I support letting in massive waves of immigrants...as long as It’s legally done! George Floyd was a good man, and it was police brutality! Durrr” Ben Shapiro is like that too.

i dont know who nick fuentes is and i dont care to know either

Lol

LOOL OMEGA COPE. He isnt a fag. The guy he’s with, catboykami, is a blatent anti-homosexual guy as he brings up it constantly in his streams. Catboykami, or lolisocks as he was known, used to go out in public in stupid looking fag outfits for views. Everything that happened on the “date” happened in the video. You fell for a vaush lie. Just lol

Don't have a nervous breakdown i couldn't give less shit about it nor do i know who this vaush or whoever you're talking about is.

But you see.

>Man who dresses in a catgirl costume and holds dildos on his Instagram pictures isn't gay.

Seems pretty fucking gay to me man.

Don't have a nervous breakdown i couldn't give less shit about it nor do i know who this vaush or whoever you're talking about is.

But you see.

>Man who dresses in a catgirl costume and holds dildos on his Instagram pictures isn't gay.

Seems pretty fucking gay to me man.
Vaush is a soyboy leftie who has a major following that thinks he is good at arguments, he spread a lie about catboykami and nick just to make people stop following them. Like i said, catboykami used to dress like a fag and shit like that because its funny to see a a chadlite prance around in girl clothes. Recently, catboykami became a new person and became based af.

Vaush is a soyboy leftie who has a major following that thinks he is good at arguments, he spread a lie about catboykami and nick just to make people stop following them. Like i said, catboykami used to dress like a fag and shit like that because its funny to see a a chadlite prance around in girl clothes. Recently, catboykami became a new person and became based af.

This is American idea of a Conservative i guess.

LOOOOOL

It's just a joke bro doesn't negate just how fucking gay that is, sorry man.

This is American idea of a Conservative i guess.

It's just a joke bro doesn't negate just how fucking gay that is, sorry man.
“Because joke means he gay” yeah dude it’s incredibly gay, which is what makes it funny. He isnt actually gay, for example why would he have a giant 20 ft dildo on the wall? Its a obvious joke dude. Also he isnt conservative, he is facist

“Because joke means he gay” yeah dude it’s incredibly gay, which is what makes it funny. He isnt actually gay, for example why would he have a giant 20 ft dildo on the wall? Its a obvious joke dude. Also he isnt conservative, he is facist

For family and honour amiright?

:lul:

The absolute state of Fascists in 2020, Hitler and Mussolini are rolling in their graves.

Also i didn't say joke means he is gay i said acting like a literal faggot means he's gay.

What's next? taking up the ass isn't gay if you say it's a joke?

J
For family and honour amiright?

:lul:

The absolute state of Fascist in 2020, Hitler and Mussolini are rolling in their graves.
Jesus its like talking to a foid, doesn’t understand shit. Not like theres videos of him taking dicks up the ass, he bought a comically sized dildo and put it by his wall as a sight gag. The outfit is a joke. You’re either autistic and can’t understand jokes or just really dense.

J

Jesus its like talking to a foid, doesn’t understand shit. Not like theres videos of him taking dicks up the ass, he bought a comically sized dildo and put it by his wall as a sight gag. The outfit is a joke. You’re either autistic and can’t understand jokes or just really dense.

No i'm just not a degenerate like you people.

'It's just a joke bro' doesn't negate that it's gay.

“You people” :feelsseriously: uh huh.

Yeah.

American conservatives/far right who preach about family stability but also regularly engage in things they preach against.

Alt right faggotry is Cope

Jfl at thinking any side hates us less:feelsseriously:

Yeah.

American conservatives/far right who preach about family stability but also regularly engage in things they preach against.
Yeah im not a faggot :feelskek: . I dont agree with him doing what he did buti keep hearing people saying nick is gay even though he isnt. Assuming fails again:feelskek::feelskek:

Alt right faggotry is Cope

Jfl at thinking any side hates us less:feelsseriously:
Left: I want to kill incels. They are misogynistic and evil. They deserve to be in re evaluation camps and we need to restrict their speech

Right: eeeh these incel guys are a little weird, but women are stupid and to base someone based off of their sexual value only is proof our society needs to change.

jfl

Yeah im not a faggot :feelskek: . I dont agree with him doing what he did buti keep hearing people saying nick is gay even though he isnt. Assuming fails again:feelskek::feelskek:

There's no way to tell what's going on in his mind, he could be gay or he could be straight but that's not the point here.

The point i'm making is this: If someone like Fuentes says he's a conservative Christian and goes by family values or what not and then poses with a man in a drag no matter the context everyone will look at him suspiciously, imagine if he somehow runs for a president in 10 years and you see those videos resurface what will that do to his image and to people who support him thinking he will bring them back to the 'good old days'? that's why i think he's a sham and has no principles.

they asked based questions at gay neocon events. “Durr I’m a conservative but I support letting in massive waves of immigrants...as long as It’s legally done! George Floyd was a good man, and it was police brutality! Durrr” Ben Shapiro is like that too.
The questions were based, I wish they also asked some about race mixing.

He does nothing but cover the election nowadays and i cant stand electoral politics. He used to be funny though