Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nicotine withdrawals are brutal

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I played video games all day today and did not go out to buy cigarettes, I played plenty of stressful competitive league games and lost majority of them so I was very fucking mad. After getting so mad at a stupid video game which I am quitting I realized that I had to smoke to calm myself down , but I had no cigarettes because I neglected my nightwalks today.

I felt like I was going insane , truly.

I was forced to snatch 1 cigarette from my father and I don't feel guilty about it because I know he won't mind and I've handed him my own cigarettes not once when he asks me to.

I will get 1 more out of his pack later this night. Life is already brutal , but without smoke it gets much worse.

im currently dry on ciggies too

especially after eating i miss it

Well i started with weed again after 10 years, hopefully i can keep it low, alteast alcohol is not on my agenda

Glad i never got into that addiction.

Well i started with weed again after 10 years, hopefully i can keep it low, alteast alcohol is not on my agenda
Tbh weed is much more expensive and you may get laced by your dealer, so not worth taking the risk.

I will soon start rolling my own cigarettes because It's absolutely brutal having to pay so much.

Tbh weed is much more expensive and you may get laced by your dealer, so not worth taking the risk.

I will soon start rolling my own cigarettes because It's absolutely brutal having to pay so much.
I get pharmacy graded weedm since its somewhat legal in germany, Was 6€ /gram so quite good for this quality

Glad i never got into that addiction.
smoking has been my most expensive addiction YET. I've thrown 80% of my life savings on cigarettes and vapes. This shit is not a joke it's not just about your health, but also your budget.

Hi @RealSchizo!
I'm a newfag greycel, but I've been checking on this site for months. I want to thank you for your thread about "Normies and Incels in denial being our greatest enemies".

It really opened my eyes on a lot of things, i.e. why I can't form bonds even with incels irl.

So i express my gratitude towards you.
If you feel bored, you can contact me anytime, maybe we could have some interesting chat. Cheers

smoking has been my most expensive addiction YET. I've thrown 80% of my life savings on cigarettes and vapes. This shit is not a joke it's not just about your health, but also your budget.
Yes it costs a lot, typical smoker may smoke pack of cigarettes in a day and it's costs around $2.5 here which is a lot if count how many times per month typical smoker buys it.

I would rather save 2.5 dollars in a day than spend it on that crap.

@RealSchizo
Also nice pfp. I love Taxi Driver too, even dreamt of shooting a movie myself based on it, kinda like modern adaptation. But ofc I am lonely, without network and budget, so the idea died out.

If you feel bored, you can contact me anytime, maybe we could have some interesting chat. Cheers
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
yes it's too expensive but also i'm fucking addicted to nicotine

Hi @RealSchizo!
I'm a newfag greycel, but I've been checking on this site for months. I want to thank you for your thread about "Normies and Incels in denial being our greatest enemies".

It really opened my eyes on a lot of things, i.e. why I can't form bonds even with incels irl.

Thanks for reaching out to me and enjoying my threads.

Similar to you I've never connected with incels in real life either.

They made fun of me and were very bluepilled about female's nature.

A lot of them used to orbit foids and do them favors just to get in their pants but when they got rejected they still remained oblivious.

My former high school friend a fatcel got brutally used by a becky because he had a car and he used to drive her around, also used him for personal gain.

What I think happened was that he most likely offered her sex and she rejected since he was very fat and still is to this day.

When he told me he was pretty bluepilled about it but I did know that the only reason he got rejected was his looks and weight.

I did not tell him anything to not upset him and he remained bluepilled cuck still is to this day probably.

Same "friend" used to make fun of me and once ridiculed me for supposedly fearing women.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

yes it's too expensive but also i'm fucking addicted to nicotine
Do i give glowie vibes? Maybe bc of my green pfp
Nah, fr i liked his style of writing and thought. Maybe I'll make a separate thread just begging people to befriend me

also brutal is being so deep into a pot addiction you cant fuckinf sleep without smoking

Do i give glowie vibes? Maybe bc of my green pfp
Nah, fr i liked his style of writing and thought. Maybe I'll make a separate thread just begging people to befriend me
i can be your friend if youre not fakecel infiltrator :feelswhat:

Cool! I don't know how this site's system works properly, as i understood i, a greycel, can't dm people and send friend requests. So idk, i can give my socials if it's not bannable

Last edited:
kill all smokers kill them all you all smell like shit i hope you get lung cancer

Thanks for reaching out to me and enjoying my threads.
You're welcome, you really gave me an insight into bluepill fags!

did not tell him anything to not upset him and he remained bluepilled cuck still is to this day probably.
Tbh you should've done just that. I get you. I had a fellow incel bud, he was an ethnic manlet. In the end he betrayed me and started a gossip to appease our local chad.
Maybe some people are born with the minds of golems and slaves, it's really pity. Often we can't even help them, and in the end we're the ones who are lowlives.

Do you have any socials? Twitter, discord, telegram?

I have only those
@benzocel

Last edited:
Also I've been dreaming about one creative project for almost a year now, but I can't connect with normies (nerds, weebs, religioncels, anyone in my city) properly.

But I lack moral strength to write everything on my own. Also retarded loud neighbours is a huge factor /:(

But i guess I'll describe it in a separate thread.

Last edited: