Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggas that oppose the right to die

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
These cunts need to literally understand how it feels like when living is suffering, or when you feel like you're forced to be alive (like many truecels). Suffering is bad, but they don't understand that and want people to continue living miserably. They're all under the deluded notion that life is good and needs to be preserved at all costs, forcing someone (who wants to die) to live, is like forcing someone (who wants to live) to die.

It's just the just world phallacy. They hate the idea that your quality of life might be affected by your genetics and not skill.

It's just the just world phallacy. They hate the idea that your quality of life might be affected by your genetics and not skill.
Fuck them all

"Right to die". You mean morally or legally?

Legally you shouldn't have a right to die. People will exploit it. Just kill yourself and don't get caught that's it.

I agree morally but not legally

Open availability of easy painless suicide options will cause societal collapse (which i'd like to see)

Yes, but people deserve the right to die as well
It's kinda shitty to see people kept alive against their will i agree. I've seen the state of psych wards and honestly it's sad. staff get a power trip from fucking with patients. If I'm ever gonna rope, I'll have to act really NT and plan it well. Telling people about their suicide and acting non-NT will get niggas sent to the looney bin. It's hell there. Patients get drugged up on brainrot SSRIs and other half assed pill treatment that destroys quality of life. roping in my eyes is a pretty rational solution to mind fuckery diseases like schizophrenia and worse. pills just turn people into zombies and that's no way to live either. I'd rather rope and respawn again

It's kinda shitty to see people kept alive against their will i agree. I've seen the state of psych wards and honestly it's sad. staff get a power trip from fucking with patients. If I'm ever gonna rope, I'll have to act really NT and plan it well. Telling people about their suicide and acting non-NT will get niggas sent to the looney bin. It's hell there. Patients get drugged up on brainrot SSRIs and other half assed pill treatment that destroys quality of life
Yeah, they are literally given permission to inject shit into someone's ass to tranquilize them. Something patients don't consent to before going there.

Yeah, they are literally given permission to inject shit into someone's ass to tranquilize them. Something patients don't consent to before going there.
the moment you're found to be non NT and mentally ill, the system is rigged against you. that's why NTfrauding is important for some people. Mental health acts make you involuntarily committed to stay in a psych ward where they drug you up.
"just talk about your problems bro :soy::feels::foidSoy:" fuck no. Any vulnerability that's shown and it will be exploited like crazy in this clown world.

People literally died by hanging themselves to a toilet seat. No one can stop you from killing yourself.
The morality of 'your life, your choice' prevails over other ethical systems

People literally died by hanging themselves to a toilet seat. No one can stop you from killing yourself.
Yeah i've seen many cases. my opinion is that people need to make a firm decision on suicide. they can't be uncertain. if they're uncertain, they get sent to the looney bin and get drugged out of their minds which is a different kind of suicide because those pills make people zombies. I miss my life before pills. I'm gonna rope in two weeks though so it's cool

the moment you're found to be non NT and mentally ill, the system is rigged against you. that's why NTfrauding is important for some people. Mental health acts make you involuntarily committed to stay in a psych ward where they drug you up.
"just talk about your problems bro :soy::feels::foidSoy:" fuck no. Any vulnerability that's shown and it will be exploited like crazy in this clown world.
Most of them (normies) just wanna feel good about themselves when they ask you how you are feeling

Most of them (normies) just wanna feel good about themselves when they ask you how you are feeling
EXACTLY BRO they get off on the fact their lives are better than the patients they're seeing who are usually incel anyway. Therapy and mental health jobs are meme jobs :lul:

EXACTLY BRO they get off on the fact their lives are better than the patients they're seeing who are usually incel anyway. Therapy and mental health jobs are meme jobs :lul:
It's damn scary because SSRIs don't work better than any placebo, but they push this shit. Mental health jobs are literally supported by big pharma for more cash.

It's damn scary because SSRIs don't work better than any placebo, but they push this shit. Mental health jobs are literally supported by big pharma for more cash.
i feel sorry for all the patients who are victims of the shitty system. Big pharma and their goons have a lot of blood on their hands but nobody talks about it nor do they care. ssris fucked up my brain and im gona rope soon because of it. fell for the meme of taking pills :feelsrope:

i feel sorry for all the patients who are victims of the shitty system. Big pharma and their goons have a lot of blood on their hands but nobody talks about it nor do they care. ssris fucked up my brain and im gona rope soon because of it. fell for the meme of taking pills :feelsrope:
Niggas don't wanna give actual advice. Support the right to die and save people from the burdens of life.

Niggas don't wanna give actual advice. Support the right to die and save people from the burdens of life.
truth and knowledge is dangerous it's apart of the system to keep normies and everyone else in a state of ignorance. the BS that comes out of people's mouths make me sick. nobody gives good advice. the best advice is to take no advice. by taking advice, normies set you up for failure. Fuck them. normgroid parents and psychiatrists coaxed me into taking brainrot pills for one year.

truth and knowledge is dangerous it's apart of the system to keep normies and everyone else in a state of ignorance. the BS that comes out of people's mouths make me sick. nobody gives good advice. the best advice is to take no advice. by taking advice, normies set you up for failure. Fuck them. normgroid parents and psychiatrists coaxed me into taking brainrot pills for one year.
Yeah, most depressed people see through the BS

Yeah, most depressed people see through the BS
yeah but apparently I'm "mentally ill" for doing so. mental health is actually a meme and so are the treatments. If they gave me psychedelics as a treatment I would be so fucking happy and free from my emotional trauma, not completely numbed out of my brain like what SSRIs did. SSRIs dampen the effects of psychedelics and psychedelics are mind freeing drugs.
IMO SSRIs are mind control drugs. They make people zombies so they're easier to control, more suggestable and easier to influence.
- killed my sex drive
- killed my imagination
- killed my sense of self
- killed my memories
- killed my intellect with massive brain fog
- amotivational syndrome
- apathetic, no emotions
- literally make the brain have less blood flow to frontal lobes in the brain (which is responsible for empathy and other higher cognitive functions)

i did shit i don't remember and i did shit out of character while I was on these meme medications. it literally opens the gates for demonic possession. so many crimes and nigga murders are linked back to this drug.

fuck all of them mang. sorry for the info dump.

Yes, people do deserve the right to die. But personally, rather than end my suffering, I'd instead like to eliminate the people who exacerbated my suffering (in GTA). Accordingly, I propose the 'right to kill'. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I see no point. There’s plenty of ways to kill yourself that don’t require the meddling of the state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back