Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal NiggER ape boxER knocks out white boxER

And whats the point of this thread?

homosexual thread.

And whats the point of this thread?

Make sure you Ask that same question on the “watER is wet” type threads (which make up 80% of threads in Inceldom Discussion), in Inceldom Discussion

Last edited:
>inceldom discussion

Make sure you Ask that same question on the “watER is wet” type threads (which make up 80% of threads) in Inceldom Discussion
I will make sure

Inceldom discussed

homosexual thread.

I just posted a clip of one boxER knocking out anothER. The clip doesn’t contain any homosexual content, and I didn’t allude to any homosexual implications.

So for homosexuality to come into your mind from a thread which has nothing to do with it, shows that YOU r the TRUE homosexual (and so is anybody else who quoted your post in agreement).

Go fuck yourself you fucking gay faggots

I just posted a clip of one boxER knocking out anothER. The clip doesn’t contain any homosexual content, and I didn’t allude to any homosexual implications.

So for homosexuality to come into your mind from a thread which has nothing to do with it, shows that YOU r the TRUE homosexual (and so is anybody else who quoted your post in agreement).

Go fuck yourself you fucking gay faggots
curryboy got offended.
Disqualified.:feelsthink:

knocked him the fuck out

"But m-m-muh IQ" the caucusoid said as the genetically superior negro punched his shit out.

STay gorillabased, King

Just wanted to throw this in here....

Haha that tranny part got me laughing.
Kek, I also saw some data which shows Latino-Americans are more likely to be LGBTQ+ in comparison to any other group.

Kek, I also saw some data which shows Latino-Americans are more likely to be LGBTQ+ in comparison to any other group.
A fuck ton of spics are into JBW I wonder why. :feelshaha:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Remember that JBW coping Spic who was banned for being into femboys?

@Adolf Hitler
Over for @turdcel s and many other users like him I most likely forgot.

Also, why the fuck was this in ID? People constantly complain it's "muh SFcels" ruining the forum, whilst this which is not only blatant racebait, but has nothing to do with Inceldom in anyway at all.
Over for @turdcel s and many other users like him I most likely forgot.
haha kek.

Also, why the fuck was this in ID? People constantly complain it's "muh SFcels" ruining the forum, whilst this which is not only blatant racebait, but has nothing to do with Inceldom in anyway at all.
There aren't even that many SFcels on here. They are whining about absolutely nothing. Looksfag.org has way more SFcels than this place.

There aren't even that many SFcels on here. They are whining about absolutely nothing. Looksfag.org has way more SFcels than this place.
And what they don't get, is that we also hate White foids & normies as well, I've stated this many times: In fact, I may do a thread at some point as to how White foids are some of the biggest traitors on the planet. Sure, they aren't screwing 5'5 Curry janitors or whatever, but they have incredibly high standards when it comes to White guys especially height, not to mention they(along with normies) love Nigger culture.

In fact, I would say my experiences here have made me more of a "SFcel" as opposed to what I one was: I used to just state I want Whites to separate, live in a completely different nation-state from other races, etc. Aside from the obvious JQ, I may have stated I dislike a certain race, but I thought any reality of a race-war could be avoided.

However, after observations I made here, elsewhere online, and real life, I generally think a race-war is inevitable, and that conflict & possibly physical removal may be necessary. Not to mention, the constant stream of "JBW is law, every single white is a fakecel, etc" doesn't help things.

In general, I am just a misanthrope; I hate people as a whole & the hatred just grows stronger every passing day. However, I am observant enough to see that multicultrualism is correlating heavily with the Incel problem, and the same people are behind both crises.

Last edited:
And what they don't get, is that we also hate White foids & normies as well, I've stated this many times: In fact, I may do a thread at some point as to how White foids are some of the biggest traitors on the planet.
You are going to make "water wet" type thread but sure why not. I don't think anyone here thinks that white whores aren't the biggest hypergamous bitches on the planet. Well maybe except for a few coping shitskins.
Sure, they aren't screwing 5'5 Curry janitors or whatever, but they have incredibly high standards when it comes to White guys especially height, not to mention they(along with normies) love Nigger culture.
I fucking hate this. I keep seeing this even in a country with an incredibly low nigger population and their lifestyles and degeneracy is worshipped by many normgroids. It's insane how much the internet brainwashes completely different parts of the world like EE ffs. We don't even have niggers but people here listen to that shitty music. I never understood even among my inkwell friends why they listened to that garbage. They are literal cucks.
In fact, I would say my experiences here have made me more of a "SFcel" as opposed to what I one was: I used to just state I want Whites to separate, live in a completely different nation-state from other races, etc. Aside from the obvious JQ, I may have stated I dislike a certain race, but I thought any reality of a race-war could be avoided.
I've become SFcel when I saw how many rapefugees started flooding Europe and now stupid niggers (from Nigeria mainly) sometimes roam the streets.
However, after observations I made here, elsewhere online, and real life, I generally think a race-war is inevitable, and that conflict & possibly physical removal may be necessary. Not to mention, the constant stream of "JBW is law, every single white is a fakecel, etc" doesn't help things.
If you are talking about white uprising. That shit is still unlikely to happen. With the current inceldom rate it should start happening but normies have been pacified with slop and other distractions.
In general, I am just a misanthrope; I hate people as a whole & the hatred just grows stronger every passing day. However, I am observant enough to see that multicultrualism is correlating heavily with the Incel problem, and the same people are behind both crises.
Yes you are a misanthrope because you recognize that people are no better than animals and that they should be put in cages especially normies. Their ignorant actions even if not hostile brings about suffering to others less fortunate.

nigs will be noged

Niggers have monkey strength nothing new

A slideshow? What is this, the 1840s?