Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nigger eats shit directly from cow's ass

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-

Cows are Sacred maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

It's good for digestion. Lots of E.coli.

Eat shit and live.

It's good for digestion. Lots of E.coli.

Eat shit and live.
FCjQ7VsWQAAnCvc

Chimps, rabbits and elephants eat their own shit. We evolved from that when we turned human but some nigger and curries didn't :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
They should be euthanased

And then white foid camera(wo)man going to kiss him

Everyone’s replying to this thread surprised. This is the average sanitary state of a nigger, eating shit isn’t below those baboons. They’ll do anything.

It’s why nigger chimps used to have separate water fountains, bathrooms, phone booths, and bus seats. They track fecal matter where ever they go. They love to play with their shit like monkeys

why do niggers even exist :dafuckfeels:
who's gonna protect our mother earth from these filthy monke

Remember:
Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

Normies worship these subhumans.

(As a curry, I don't mean to be the metaphorical pot calling the kettle black, but at least we're deservedly seen as subhuman by the world, all the while nigs are praised)

Last edited:
Remember:
Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

Normies worship these subhumans.

(As a curry, I don't mean to be the metaphorical pot calling the kettle black, but at least we're deservedly seen as subhuman by the world, all the while nigs are praised)
Yep

We can't improve on hygiene because its genetic.
Maybe, not genetic (hereditary )but learnt behaviour form parents I would say (acquired from experience or teaching)