Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nigger Fatigue

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone else have nigger fatigue?
If a video has a nigger on it I don't watch it, if an advertisement has a nigger on it, I block the page. I don't watch shows or movies if they have prominently niggers. I don't listen to any nigger made music like rap anymore. If scrolling social media there is videos or images with niggers on it I scroll down faster.

Last edited:
If a video has a nigger on it I don't watch it, if an advertisement has a nigger on it, I block the page. I don't watch shows or movies if they have prominently niggers. I don't listen to any nigger made music like rap anymore.
Depends, If it feels forced i usually just shut off my TV or whatever i saw them at.

If a video has a nigger on it I don't watch it, if an advertisement has a nigger on it, I block the page. I don't watch shows or movies if they have prominently niggers. I don't listen to any nigger made music like rap anymore. If scrolling social media there is videos or images with niggers on it I scroll down faster.
same but with foids

Can't even watch TV because all the Woke Ads have Niggers on them and news because the Niggers are the presenters. Disgusting .

Being South American I have the Caribbean nigger fatigue variant. If you're well acquaintanced to gore sites you should know what Venezuelans brown apes are capable of

Otherwise, I can just sympathize with getting tired of having niggers forced on every piece of media nowadays.

Can't even watch TV because all the Woke Ads have Niggers on them and news because the Niggers are the presenters. Disgusting .
I don't watch TV or news anymore but I can say that thanks to my avoidance of niggers my life is better. Its like they almost don't exist and therefore feel a littler better because of the crime they commit.

not really i hate everybody equally

man fuck niggers

Being South American I have the Caribbean nigger fatigue variant. If you're well acquaintanced to gore sites you should know what Venezuelans brown apes are capable of

Otherwise, I can just sympathize with getting tired of having niggers forced on every piece of media nowadays.
Yea, I know about Latin American nigger problem. It’s almost as bad a USA but less annoying because here they try to make them virtuous and smart but they are still are dumb niggers.

Yea, I know about Latin American nigger problem. It’s almost as bad a USA but less annoying because here they try to make them virtuous and smart but they are still are dumb niggers.
((Media)) sure still tries to make them as virtuous and poor victims bringing their vibrant, tropical culture to our depressing, overly peaceful corner, it just so happens that not even leftists can deny or hide their subhuman criminal behavior or parasitic nature.

based

I barely go outside or consume that much Western media, so I barely see black people on the slop I consoom tbh

same but with foids
I have some femoid fatigue but not as bad. I still like anime but I find real women repulsive. It makes me angry when I see women on social media with their dumb bitch faces or trying to spam message me to talk to them (I know many are just faggot curry scammers) to buy their photos.

only with sheboons, especially if it's forced

I used to listen to a lot of rap but the new stuff is all generic repetitive sounding garbage

i do consoom nfl football tho

too much niggers in the media nowadays. we should exterminate all niggers.

Not just them

holy based

I have foid fatigue and wahmen emporment fatigue.

As a capeshit enjoyer, it's gotten fucking unbereable in the past few years.

They completely destroyed season 2 of Marvel's What If with shitty wahmen power. The first season was great.