Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger history month is dumb

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Nigger history month = to remember that we were slaves , to remember we haven’t built anything to remember we are ugly and low iq subhumans that’s what’s nigger history is about . Clown race I hate it being black so much

It's OK bro, at least you're honest and aren't claiming the ancient Romans were black for example

never started for blackcels

Thas rite mah nubian king

Foid history month is even worse

Those entitled creatures dont deserve to have a history month ESPECIALLY ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!:lasereyes:

Those entitled creatures dont deserve to have a history month ESPECIALLY ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!:lasereyes:
why the fuk do they even need a whole month to themselves lmao narcissists

Nigger history month = to remember that we were slaves , to remember we haven’t built anything to remember we are ugly and low iq subhumans that’s what’s nigger history is about . Clown race I hate it being black so much
Niggers are America's Gods so you that have that at least.

The nubian dynasty in ancient egypt was pretty good.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
Except their reign didn't even last that long. But ok, keep spreading that "Kangz & Shit" nonsense. The Egyptian empire was mixed.

I just had a coon try to tell me that whites are responsible for lightening the paintings of Egypt to whitewash history, and that it was them, instead of a Muslim leader, that erased the nose of the sphinx, as an example as to how "Whites are a cancer".

You can not expect them to debate you rationally, without having to point out unrelated variables, strawmen, and inconsistent data, before they call you a racist.

I named pretty much the only thing black people have and you inflate it as if I said ancient egypt was black
They were not the OG Egyptians. They conquered and lasted only 91 years. I'm so sick and tired of radicalized racist blacks using that as a talking point. They are the ones inflating it. Yes, they re-instated the architecture of their elders, but that's only because they were INTRODUCED to a superior culture, and used it to their advantage.

Ofc it's dumb...

It's is, after all, for nigger's!