Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nigger PUA goes to Albania to pick up European girls only to end up getting blown the fuck out through relentless racial abuse!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/DrRemingtonPHD/status/1758119746157842467

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE WHITE RACE! THEY SHOULD NOT TOLERATE THE PRESENCE OF NEGROS, PAJEETS, AND ALL OTHER SHITSKINS IN THEIR VICINITY! NON-WHITES ARE THE HARBINGERS OF INCELDOM AND SUBHUMANITY! WHITE LANDS ARE FOR WHITES ONLY! WHITE WOMEN ARE FOR WHITE MEN ONLY! PRESERVE WHITE BEAUTY! EXPAND WHITE BEAUTY! WHITE IS RIGHT, EVERYTHING ELSE IS WRONG! WHITE BEAUTY WILL DELIVER US SALVATION FROM THE HELL OF SHITSKIN EXISTENCE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

>Albania
>The white race

Pick one.

Based as fuck: Balkanites are some of the most high-T people around.

@Puppeter
>Albania
>The white race

Pick one.
They are White.

Balkans is South-eastern Europe, there is a difference with Eastern Europe

Yeah I don't think they got the note that EE is racist as fuck. They were under communist rule so they are more resistant to the modern cultural marxism. Ofc that dude doesn't deserve abuse but I can't believe they think its a great idea to go to Eastern Europe to hit on women.

>Albania
>The white race

Pick one.

White enough.

my greek friend (real) would like to have a word with you
Greeks & Albanians share very similar genetics: In fact, both populations heavily correlate with the Ancient Greek populations.

2w20vkg9xrm61

Albanians are just Islamized Europeans; nothing more.

you can say same about Serbs as well
1.jpg

Here's some Serb soldiers. @Ron.Belgrade

You can be White & still have darker hair & eyes: These genes have been present in Europe for thousands of years from ANF/EEF genes which are very common in the Balkans & South Europe. Even Yamnaya/Steppe genes carry the alleles for darker hair & eyes.

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact that genetically they have similar composition to other Europeans, still look White & fall under many anthropological types classified as White/European Caucasoid, have been part of White civilization for thousands of years, etc.

After taking a good look at their military, I can confirm that they are White.

>Albania
>The white race

Pick one.
The irony is that a shitskin wrote this
I bet your shithole existence is nothing compared to albanias history

Based we kill gypsies and niggERs daily : D

They should have blown his head out as well.

It's important to approach discussions about race and ethnicity with sensitivity and respect. Using derogatory language or promoting negative stereotypes is not conducive to a healthy conversation. If you have any questions or concerns about cultural differences or dating experiences, feel free to ask in a more respectful manner, and I'd be happy to help address your inquiries.

Greeks & Albanians share very similar genetics: In fact, both populations heavily correlate with the Ancient Greek populations.

View attachment 1065431

Albanians are just Islamized Europeans; nothing more.
Dude we are the same shit as greeks even by blood test we come similar
Its turkeys fault for mixing us all

View: https://twitter.com/DrRemingtonPHD/status/1758119746157842467

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE WHITE RACE! THEY SHOULD NOT TOLERATE THE PRESENCE OF NEGROS, PAJEETS, AND ALL OTHER SHITSKINS IN THEIR VICINITY! NON-WHITES ARE THE HARBINGERS OF INCELDOM AND SUBHUMANITY! WHITE LANDS ARE FOR WHITES ONLY! WHITE WOMEN ARE FOR WHITE MEN ONLY! PRESERVE WHITE BEAUTY! EXPAND WHITE BEAUTY! WHITE IS RIGHT, EVERYTHING ELSE IS WRONG! WHITE BEAUTY WILL DELIVER US SALVATION FROM THE HELL OF SHITSKIN EXISTENCE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

albanians be like :
20240216 201036

Dude we are the same shit as greeks even by blood test we come similar
Its turkeys fault for mixing us all
I'm Greek and some Albanians are VERY brown but most of you are white enough

i know, but there is plenty of gypsy dudes and ones with Turkish blood

02873f47681fd39e46b9b562ac21ab6b
800px-Hertha_BSC_vs._West_Ham_United_20190731_%28064%29.jpg
640px-Nicholas_I_of_Montenegro.jpg
Goran%20Radosavljevi%C4%87%20Guri.jpg
h_00407218-e1633957425284-1280x720.jpg
Turks didn't substantially impact the region genetically: In fact, it was them taking blood out with them back to Anatolia the few times they did.

And yeah some are gypsy, but those are their own unique identity & community: From what I understand, they did mix somewhat for about a generation or so when they first migrated to Europe but then kept that mixed blood in them. It's to do with bottlenecks & whatnot.

I consider Balkanites to be their own distinct sub-group of the White European race: Dominated by ANF/EEF with a good chunk of Steppe/Yamnaya & some Natufian & CHG mixed in.

Isn’t that a Muslim country? What did he think was going to happen?

Some Greeks can look pretty brown when it comes to skin tone, but even then their facial structure is distinctly European.

Me albania! Be careful!

Some Greeks can look pretty brown when it comes to skin tone, but even then their facial structure is distinctly European.
the brown greeks are from the east islands which have a lot of sun or are gypsies but 99% of people in big cities like Athens and Thessaloniki are white or at least white enough

the brown greeks are from the east islands which have a lot of sun or are gypsies but 99% of people in big cities like Athens and Thessaloniki are white or at least white enough
From what I've read, Greek islanders are actually closer to the original Minoan & Mycenaean populations, since many mainland Greeks, such as the ones in Athens or Thessaloniki have some Slavic admixture.

Just a theory though: I have also seen genetic distance co-ordinates showing South Italians are quite close to the Ancient Greeks as well.

Kys faggot thats only the international recognized date
What about leage of lezha in 1444 or when queen teuta was dominating piracy in the balkans?
Screenshot 20240216 202554 Gallery

Kys faggot thats only the international recognized date
What about leage of lezha in 1444 or when queen teuta was dominating piracy in the balkans?
He's forgetting that the concept of Albania existed before it became its modern entity.

The subhumans that immgrate i agree
you don't like the Albanians that immigrate? I heard some of you are really nationalistic and don't consider Albanians who are born in Greece Albanian

Actual genetic data for this?

Albanians are genetically similar to all other Balkanites & South Europeans as well, and literally one of those guys in that pic has lighter brown hair, they have olive/tanned skin, and have very European facial structures/features.

Meanwhile Sands:
761BD199-9AAD-4172-A7DE-1DBF18EDDADB.jpg

you don't like the Albanians that immigrate? I heard some of you are really nationalistic and don't consider Albanians who are born in Greece Albanian
No we consider them albanians its the greeks who dont like them

Dua Lipa Live Lounge GIF by BBC Radio 1

dua lipa is from Albania that's all I know

Albanians IQ is like 80. Even turkey IQ mogs them. So far for the great white albanian population.
C12f840124e9f45737b4653bdcb04658

@DarkStarDown mortis iq must also be 71 because he didnt win at the skin color argumemt he also went to another myth about our iq which was taken in 1991 when we were out of communism and starved ofc
Not that a shitskin like mortis could understand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back