Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nigger PUA goes to Albania to pick up European girls only to end up getting blown the fuck out through relentless racial abuse!

From what I've read, Greek islanders are actually closer to the original Minoan & Mycenaean populations, since many mainland Greeks, such as the ones in Athens or Thessaloniki have some Slavic admixture.

Just a theory though: I have also seen genetic distance co-ordinates showing South Italians are quite close to the Ancient Greeks as well.
that's cool, I didn't know about us having Slavic admixture. Explains why there's a fair amount of blonde people here

Average mortis argument

View attachment 1065457
@DarkStarDown mortis iq must also be 71 because he didnt win at the skin color argumemt he also went to another myth about our iq which was taken in 1991 when we were out of communism and starved ofc
Not that a shitskin like mortis could understand
Screenshot 20240216 203547 Chrome

No we consider them albanians its the greeks who dont like them
the old greeks don't like Albanians, modern greeks are actually trying to be like Albanians. I also had a Greek girl in my class whose both parents are Greek but they born in Albania and she was claiming to be Albanian even though she wasn't even born there and doesn't have Albanian dna

Albanians IQ is like 80.
Side effects of Pisslam, which you should know.
Even turkey IQ mogs them. So far for the great white albanian population.
Point is, they are White: They genetically correlate heavily with other Balkanites & Europeans, fit many anthropological definitions for White, have been part of Europe for thousands of years, and after taking a good look at their military I can confirm they are White. Different from NW Euros, sure, but still White.

That unit consisted of Arabs from the Levant; you're a North African.

Also, whenever I see a "x group of whites aren't white" post/thread, it's more than often from a non-white themselves.

Now that's based, well done Albania

View attachment 1065457
@DarkStarDown mortis iq must also be 71 because he didnt win at the skin color argumemt he also went to another myth about our iq which was taken in 1991 when we were out of communism and starved ofc
Not that a shitskin like mortis could understand
And for the "Italians aren't White copers" out there, how would that explain Italy has one of the highest IQs -a trait many consider as a determining factor for Whiteness- in Europe.

da9232ca14a5c6fc4d61093fd62f764b.jpg

And for the "Italians aren't White copers" out there, how would that explain Italy has one of the highest IQs -a trait many consider as a determining factor for Whiteness- in Europe.

da9232ca14a5c6fc4d61093fd62f764b.jpg
They mostly talk about southern italy and they have IQs between 80 - 90

As they should.
Sick and tired of these PassportNiggers coming to Europe, they think they have a chance here lol

They mostly talk about southern italy and they have IQs between 80 - 90
The Moors only occupied Sicily, and they were only there for about 100-150 years & ruled as a minority.

South Italians do have more Natufian/Levantine DNA in comparison to Central & North ones, yet that comes from older migrations:

Dnacomposites

They are ANF/EEF dominant.

Nigger PUA goes to Albania to pick up European girls only to end up getting blown the fuck out through relentless racial abuse!​

How retarded you need to be to go to Albania where aggressive people live, when there is Poland which is super safe and if you are black polish women will literally suck your cock in 5 minutes after meeting them because "it's exotic and against catholic tradition".

the old greeks don't like Albanians, modern greeks are actually trying to be like Albanians. I also had a Greek girl in my class whose both parents are Greek but they born in Albania and she was claiming to be Albanian even though she wasn't even born there and doesn't have Albanian dna
Thats new to me based if true i always liked greeks cant say the same around

The Moors only occupied Sicily, and they were only there for about 100-150 years & ruled as a minority.

South Italians do have more Natufian/Levantine DNA in comparison to Central & North ones, yet that comes from older migrations:

View attachment 1065466

They are ANF/EEF dominant.
Dont bother with the shitroccan he probably crossed the sea like a dog crying about muh help and welfare
We kill Moroccans often in italy , belgium and england

Dont bother with the shitroccan he probably crossed the sea like a dog crying about muh help and welfare
Like I said, most "x group aren't white" posts/threads are posted by non-whites overwhelmingly.

And oftentimes, it's the groups that are very far from Whites that do this.
We kill Moroccans often in italy , belgium and england
Based.

Religion has just divided us Europeans:

I know that a language & cultural barrier exists between both groups, but genetically they are the same.

Religion has just divided us Europeans:
View attachment 1065473

View attachment 1065474

I know that a language & cultural barrier exists between both groups, but genetically they are the same.
If you visit all the balkan nations they are the same corrupted shit even by culuture we have big loud weddings and customs i think most of nationalism helped us get free from turkey but today its pretty cope everyone is chad only

Isn't the balkans one of the scam capitals of the world?

What is the Nigger complaining about he is lucky to be alive

Say what you will about slavs and southern euros but they will certainly survive the scourge that is globohomo for longer.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

The comments are funny.

Last edited:
>Albania
>The white race

Pick one.
true albanians (illyrians) were white

if you see sandnigger looking albanians they either have greek or turkish dna

otto von bismarck called the albanians 'mountain turks', couldnt be more accurate

waarom balkan zo haten dan naffer

1.jpg

Here's some Serb soldiers. @Ron.Belgrade

You can be White & still have darker hair & eyes: These genes have been present in Europe for thousands of years from ANF/EEF genes which are very common in the Balkans & South Europe. Even Yamnaya/Steppe genes carry the alleles for darker hair & eyes.

i know many serbs who either look like gypsies or sandniggers (not me luckily i have beautiful white skin)

in balkan you can find any skin color pretty much

View: https://twitter.com/DrRemingtonPHD/status/1758119746157842467

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE WHITE RACE! THEY SHOULD NOT TOLERATE THE PRESENCE OF NEGROS, PAJEETS, AND ALL OTHER SHITSKINS IN THEIR VICINITY! NON-WHITES ARE THE HARBINGERS OF INCELDOM AND SUBHUMANITY! WHITE LANDS ARE FOR WHITES ONLY! WHITE WOMEN ARE FOR WHITE MEN ONLY! PRESERVE WHITE BEAUTY! EXPAND WHITE BEAUTY! WHITE IS RIGHT, EVERYTHING ELSE IS WRONG! WHITE BEAUTY WILL DELIVER US SALVATION FROM THE HELL OF SHITSKIN EXISTENCE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Full support. Racism is natural. Why should Balkan men give their beautiful women to these niggers ? They owe them nothing. FORCE ALL WHITE WOMEN TO BE ONLY WITH WHITE MEN AND INCREASE WHITE POPULATION.

true albanians (illyrians) were white
FjynZj0WIAUFa90

According to some genetic distance measurements, the Illyrians originally have DNA from Far-North Italy.
if you see sandnigger looking albanians they either have greek or turkish dna
I still consider Greeks to be Whites/Europeans; I mean they correlate with their forebears DNA.

2w20vkg9xrm61

And after taking a good look at their military, I can say they are European:

athens-greece-soldiers-greek-army-independence-day-greece-annual-national-holiday-mar-greeks-pay-55026673.jpg

Greek-soldiers-credit-Erik-Drost-CC-BY-20.jpg

They are darker in comparison to North Euros due to the climate of the region & the fact that they have some genetic affinity to MENAs, but their DNA mostly is ANF/EEF which is found in all of Europe at quite a high frequency.
otto von bismarck called the albanians 'mountain turks', couldnt be more accurate
Kek, Bismarck was based as fuck.

Genetically though, they don't share much DNA with Turks: They have some amounts of Caucus Hunter-Gatherer & Natufian in them, but that's common for all Balkanites & S. Europeans. I just see them as Islamized Europeans/Balkanties.
waarom balkan zo haten dan naffer
What?

I wish I spoke Dutch though, it sounds much cooler than English.
i know many serbs who either look like gypsies or sandniggers (not me luckily i have beautiful white skin)
Really? The gypsy part makes sense, since I imagine those people are actual gypsies.

in balkan you can find any skin color pretty much
You can find various shades of skin across Europe amongst Europeans, these genetic elements have been present in Europe for thousands of years, it's just they vary by population & some are much more frequent than others.

According to various sources of anthropology I have seen, the most common type in the Balkans is Dinaric, with some Alpinid & Mediterranid influence.

Say what you will about slavs and southern euros but they will certainly survive the scourge that is globohomo for longer.
They're one of the last holdouts against globohomo.
Full support. Racism is natural.
:yes:

Indeed it is: Racism just means you posses the mental capacity to recognize certain behavioral traits are very common amongst certain race, and that you also don't want your race to be replaced.
Why should Balkan men give their beautiful women to these niggers ? They owe them nothing.
Exactly; yet Niggers will still cry about "muh raycism" whenever something doesn't go their way, just like how foids whine up "muh patriarchy"

I'd find it hilarious if he claimed that the Balkanites owe them reparations for colonialism, when they never colonized anyone & were under the rule of Turks & other Europeans for a good chunk of history.
FORCE ALL WHITE WOMEN TO BE ONLY WITH WHITE MEN AND INCREASE WHITE POPULATION.
Based as fuck- I would remove all foids rights & mandate they all are married to an objective looksmatch: Determined by phenotype, height, athleticism, genetic history, IQ, etc.

What does he expect? Its eastern Europe.

I don't like to live around blacks, and I call blacks niggers online, but I don't believe that calling random black people "nigger" is the right thing to do. Seems cruel.

It's important to approach discussions about race and ethnicity with sensitivity and respect. Using derogatory language or promoting negative stereotypes is not conducive to a healthy conversation. If you have any questions or concerns about cultural differences or dating experiences, feel free to ask in a more respectful manner, and I'd be happy to help address your inquiries.
Chudcel trait: you've attempted to discuss race realism with ChatGPT

Glory to Albania!! :feelsgah: @Puppeter

Make sure to kick the gypos and jeets out too :society:

Also, whenever I see a "x group of whites aren't white" post/thread, it's more than often from a non-white themselves.
That's always how it is

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just see them as islamized europeans
All that needs to be said people tend to think we had a choice , unlike greeks and most slavs they were protected by the russian empire throught the centuries even got independence by their help
They wouldn't give us bread unless we converted also we were pretty small after albania fell after skanderbegs death
Serbs and bulgarians and romanians were in millions they just had vassals for better controlling
Nobody has ever been there to help us
If you look at battle of kosovo from chatgpt himself
"
The battle you're referring to is the Battle of Kosovo in 1448. Skanderbeg, the Albanian nobleman and military leader, sought to join forces with John Hunyadi, the Hungarian general, to confront the Ottoman forces. However, Đurađ Branković, the Serbian prince, prevented Skanderbeg from joining Hunyadi's army, which weakened the Christian coalition against the Ottomans. This decision played a significant role in the outcome of the battle, which resulted in a decisive Ottoman victory."

Muh based serbia helped the ottomans to fuck us all
Also needs to be said heavily that during the justinian plague most native population like thracians dacians dardanians illyrians died
And they were replaced by slavic migration @Chudpreet

"
The battle you're referring to is the Battle of Kosovo in 1448. Skanderbeg, the Albanian nobleman and military leader, sought to join forces with John Hunyadi, the Hungarian general, to confront the Ottoman forces. However, Đurađ Branković, the Serbian prince, prevented Skanderbeg from joining Hunyadi's army, which weakened the Christian coalition against the Ottomans. This decision played a significant role in the outcome of the battle, which resulted in a decisive Ottoman victory."

Muh based serbia helped the ottomans to fuck us all
Also needs to be said heavily that during the justinian plague most native population like thracians dacians dardanians illyrians died
And they were replaced by slavic migration @Chudpreet
Interesting. I'll certainly need to study up more on Balkan history. The only part of it I know in depth is Vlad III lol

I actually didn't know any white countries were like this.

I had this theory that whites were fairly woke everywhere.

I wouldn't really say it's good to insult people, but groups who don't defend their land will eventually lose it.

Most of the green countries seem to be wiping themselves out.

I guess IQ score doesn't mean everything.

Last edited:
Interesting. I'll certainly need to study up more on Balkan history. The only part of it I know in depth is Vlad III lol
Super complex most people are illiterate
@DarkStarDown i agree that islamism must be perished for good but unfortunately it will never happen
Thing is in reality most people are by name muslim but dont practice there was a call for palestin shitskins protest no one showed up
Our culture is same shit as in balkans stay on coffee all day smoke and go to work late :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I actually didn't know any white countries were like this.

I had this theory that whites were fairly woke everywhere.

I wouldn't really say it's good to insult people, but groups who don't defend their land will eventually lose it.

Most of the green countries seem to be wiping themselves out.

I guess IQ score doesn't mean everything.
Doesnt mean shit man green countries always had better unis and job etc
At least i have my own people cant say the same about westerncucks

Doesnt mean shit man green countries always had better unis and job etc
At least i have my own people cant say the same about westerncucks

We can't even take the university places or jobs either because of DEI.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back