Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger ruins chink's worship statue

Japs, not Chinks. That's what they get for importing an African Muslim.

I think if those sandniggers and niggers keep fucking around in Japan, they are going to get a rude awakening and I am not even kidding about that part. Few armies in history could beat the Japanese in brutality, and most of these who does were other Asiatic militaries.

I first thought that it was a female.

over, deport that African

I think if those sandniggers and niggers keep fucking around in Japan, they are going to get a rude awakening and I am not even kidding about that part. Few armies in history could beat the Japanese in brutality, and most of these who does were other Asiatic militaries.
Current Japanese? :lul::horror::lul:

The problem is that Japan is cucked to the JewSA, the propaganda apparatus of whom is already brainwashing Japs through their education system and media. The good thing is that non-violent chimpout incidents like this at least help to undo some of the propaganda. Let’s hope that Japan can hold out and keep away the barbarous foreign hordes until Cuckerica’s inevitable collapse

It’s not about women , it’s about achievements and face. Facially they mog Koreansz
They look same
And I'm not even being racist

Well yeah, for the most part. There are still some noticeable pheno differences when you compare composite averages
There's no difference brother, you are just complicating

You won't find a difference bw brown skinned bangladeshi, Indians, Pakistanis, Sri lankans.

Same with every race

There's no difference brother, you are just complicating

You won't find a difference bw brown skinned bangladeshi, Indians, Pakistanis, Sri lankans.

Same with every race
Japs are on average more Caucasoid-looking and darker-skinned due to Jomon admixture. They’re something of a mutt race while Koreans are more like pure Mongoloids. Mongolians and some Chinese also have a little bit of West Eurasian admixture.

I agree with you that individuals from any East Asian population look largely similar though. You won’t really be able to tell who’s who unless you’re a phenotype autist

Japs are on average more Caucasoid-looking and darker-skinned due to Jomon admixture. They’re something of a mutt race while Koreans are more like pure Mongoloids. Mongolians and some Chinese also have a little bit of West Eurasian admixture.

I agree with you that individuals from any East Asian population look largely similar though. You won’t really be able to tell who’s who unless you’re a phenotype autist
I'd say I don't notice the jomon mixtures. But Japan tend to look "old", have bigger eyes, and small faces. Very rounded with weak jaw ane chin, small lips.

I assume when you say the Japanese people looking little bit jomon you meant these?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLw-okCdSKE

Anyway, that pheno isn't unusual to other asian places due to Austronesian (malayas, Filipinos etcl mixture which manifest as "Caucasoid" looking.

That typical foid news announcer voice in japan lmao

Brings me back to old times

I wish I could see the difference between jap and chink
Japs have larger frames, wider heads, and darker skin. Chinks and gooks are smaller and have more pale skin.