Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting nigger stole my onee chan

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
for real , idk how i'm still living knowing that my sister is getting blacked every night and there's nothing i could do about it. She got married in january and I stopped talking to her ever since.I hate her alot , even when she visits I just ignore her ,when I gotta leave my room to piss or get some water. I think the feeling is quite mutual now . Everytime I look at her I can't stop imagining what her face might look when her lips are wrapped around a bbc. Tbh she deserves to get honor killed for this .If it wasn't for the thought of my heartbroken mom holding me back, I would do the deed (in GTA5). I'm honestly just about to ditch my entire family , their sucking up to this nigger and treating him like he's apart of our family and it disgusts me. Thankfully , i made it so , that he's barred from coming over to my house now after I threw a tantrum couple months ago and broke some beer bottles.Ever since then, he can't come around here , I haven't really been that pressed about it now that he's out of sight but my whore sister still comes around.Which just makes me angry because she's guilty in association and every time I look at her I know she's getting fucked by him every night.

I might post some pics of her wedding, Just gotta do some reverse searches tho as to not dox myself.Since she's active on social media .

KILL THEM THEN COMMIT SUICIDE IN MINCRAFT TO RESTORE HONOR TO YOUR FAMILY

YOU DON'T WANT HER TO END UP ON BLACKED.COM

KILL THEM THEN COMMIT SUICIDE IN MINCRAFT TO RESTORE HONOR TO YOUR FAMILY

YOU DON'T WANT HER TO END UP ON BLACKED.COM
IF you kill them, 30 more niggers will spawn around your map area and you will silently be dragged into nigga hell, Its a gang thing.

It’s over for your bloodline

IF you kill them, 30 more niggers will spawn around your map area and you will silently be dragged into nigga hell, Its a gang thing.

Whats your race and what country you live ?

interesting, can you tell us more about pee jars? :feelsaww:
Not much to tell about, you use a regular jar, preferably one thats big but not so big that you cant hide it. Pee in it every time you have to and dispose the pee at the end of the day or it will start to rot.