Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger wants to show bbc to currywhore

Mud Cone GIF by Hourglass Brewing
Martin Luther King Jr Memphis GIF by GIPHY News

Indians do not give a shit about niggers and I'm surprised that if this is in India that a whole bunch of Indian security or police didn't arrest him and beat him senseless to go back to the hospital in the first place honestly pieces of shit like this shouldn't be allowed to roam free in society and multiculturalism is even destroying the non-white countries that actually have brains this is really depressing as in it means to me there is not one corner of this planet that hasn't been totally destroyed by Jewish poison all I can do is try to enjoy the decline and watch the world burn as I Cry

Indians do not give a shit about niggers and I'm surprised that if this is in India that a whole bunch of Indian security or police didn't arrest him and beat him senseless to go back to the hospital in the first place honestly pieces of shit like this shouldn't be allowed to roam free in society and multiculturalism is even destroying the non-white countries that actually have brains this is really depressing as in it means to me there is not one corner of this planet that hasn't been totally destroyed by Jewish poison all I can do is try to enjoy the decline and watch the world burn as I Cry
punctuation please?

Read my thread I talked about this

Bantus are a disease on this Earth.

Nah I thought all sub saharans were Bantus.
Didn't know East Africans weren't Bantus
To their credit, East Africans have a sizable amount of non-nigger admixture. They’ve also managed to actually build functioning societies, such as Kush and Axum. Bantoids couldn’t even invent a wheel on their own jfl

She wanted BBC, not BBC.

It’s over when blacks are begging based on stereotypes jfl.