Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Curry asked a foid for directions, gets arrested

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240409 091316 Reddit
Screenshot 20240409 091340 Chrome
Screenshot 20240409 091353 Chrome

Can't blame the girl, she probably broke down awestruck by the sheer beauty of curry

As a Brit this doesn't surprise me.

lol

lmao even

No daygame for your race

imagine being sub6 curryniggers and asked random foids for directions just to get arrested lmao

Is this even a country? Imagine arresting someone for asking directions?
This is worse than '1984'. And westoids have an audacity to criticize China, Russia or North Korea.
Stfu westoid inhuman scum.

Shitskin deserved it honestly though I wish he rape that white would have reject me anyway!

Also @Retardfuel your display picture always reminds me of Super Hans from Peep Show, talking of British stuff!

Hans7

I'm not sure who it actually is though!

Canada isn't much better and speaking to a toilet is begging for trouble. It's best to avoid them entirely if you're not Chad and in my case I go full Islamist right up to a kufi and carrying a Quran to make a point I want nothing to do with them.

My profile pic is an alcoholic from an old TV show

Oh OK :)

Was the show good? Peep Show is pretty funny I think but I don't think it caught on as much outside of the UK as something like The IT Crowd!

Is this even a country? Imagine arresting someone for asking directions?
This is worse than '1984'. And westoids have an audacity to criticize China, Russia or North Korea.
Stfu westoid inhuman scum.
Their news companies are openly privately funded by questionable people

Oh OK :)

Was the show good? Peep Show is pretty funny I think but I don't think it caught on as much outside of the UK as something like The IT Crowd!
It's from dead like me tv show, I've only seen a couple of episodes so can't say if it's good or not

"Just put yourself out there bro":soy:

It's from dead like me tv show, I've only seen a couple of episodes so can't say if it's good or not

Oh I remember that show! Yeah that's pretty old :)

I never saw much of it but I thought it looked interesting.