Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger writes book about domestic violence, gets killed by boyfriend.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

dom-violence.png

JFL at how retarded women are, this negress decided to write a book about domestic violence and become a figure head against it but probably not included in her book was this:

"According to WBTV, phone records of 911 calls show 19 calls made from the address in the past year. Of those, three related to domestic violence, and another related to alleged assault with a deadly weapon."

Bitch was so in love with Chad that even tho she was against domestic violence she still stayed with him even tho he beat her and had to call the police to her house 19 times!

"However, there were no domestic violence protective order records from court, meaning charges were not pressed each time the police came out for an issue."

And she didn't even press charges for being beaten on by her Chad boyfriend, JFL at how retarded women are and how quickly they throw their morals out the window just to get their moist hole filled by Chads dick.

S to spit on her grave.

I award him the title of honorary saint. St. Domestic Violence-nigger.

while on the one hand it's often high-T Chads that commit domestic violence I don't like the idea of enforcing something that necessarily happens behind closed doors, it's sort of a violation of privacy

Domestic violence has become a topic heavily virtue signaled by those seeking to further ones career or status in the PC world.

The issue with all of these Domestic Violence advocates, is that they NEVER put ANY blame on the woman, they NEVER discuss how or why these women have selected these men, the women has 0 responsibilities for anything in regards to Domestic violence, because the man hit the woman, it is 100% the mans fault, there is no in-depth understanding of how the violence originates.

Here's what I mean.

1. Women like ambition in men (it provides resources, status, and other stuff)
2. Ambitious men are often aggressive, pushy, and don't take shit, HIGHLY ambitious men are very aggressive.
3. Aggression and not taking shit can led to physical altercations when an ambitions man is provoked or challenged
4. Women being women, challenge men, socially/mentally, shit test if you will, this shit test can trigger aggression and dominance in the man
5. The women often do not challenge the man until later into the relationship, when the honeymoon phase is over
6. Challenging or Nagging an Ambitious man, who doesn't take shit from anyone, well guess what, the ambitious man is not going to sit there like a wimp and take shit, so he will react with violence
7. Now you have domestic violence

This is what women don't understand, and if you say it to them, they will just screech at you for saying "WOOOOOOOOOOAH YOURE BLAMING THE WOMAN? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU OMGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ITS NEVER THE WOMANS FAULT IF HER MAN HITS HER! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ANALYZING THE TRENDS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

she deserved it.
Domestic violence has become a topic heavily virtue signaled by those seeking to further ones career or status in the PC world.

The issue with all of these Domestic Violence advocates, is that they NEVER put ANY blame on the woman, they NEVER discuss how or why these women have selected these men, the women has 0 responsibilities for anything in regards to Domestic violence, because the man hit the woman, it is 100% the mans fault, there is no in-depth understanding of how the violence originates.

Here's what I mean.

2. Ambitious men are often aggressive, pushy, and don't take shit, HIGHLY ambitious men are very aggressive.
3. Aggression and not taking shit can led to physical altercations when an ambitions man is provoked or challenged
4. Women being women, challenge men, socially/mentally, shit test if you will, this shit test can trigger aggression and dominance in the man
5. The women often do not challenge the man until later into the relationship, when the honeymoon phase is over
6. Challenging or Nagging an Ambitious man, who doesn't take shit from anyone, well guess what, the ambitious man is not going to sit there like a wimp and take shit, so he will react with violence

This is what women don't understand, and if you say it to them, they will just screech at you for saying "WOOOOOOOOOOAH YOURE BLAMING THE WOMAN? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU OMGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ITS NEVER THE WOMANS FAULT IF HER MAN HITS HER! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ANALYZING THE TRENDS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
high iq

JFL thats pretty ironic.

Could've been worse, she could've been dating an ugly short incel.

Rest in pieces bitch, I hope the submissive orgasms were worth it. Thanks for the lifefuel.

Shocking.
HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHA

JFL thats pretty ironic.

Its common.

Women talk about what they want in a man, they talk about traits that completely contradict each other. They want "ambitious" man, who is also "sensitive and treats people nicely". That makes no fucking sense, by default an ambitious man cannot be sensitive to others needs or wants, a man with ambition puts himself first in every regard, over the feelings of others, ambition requires you to be stone cold insensitive, or you will fail in your pursuits, against real ambitious men, who will walk all over you.

Here's what I mean.

High IQ, it's not the womens fault per se but she couldve made changes that would prevent it

Domestic violence is natural and should be done by all husbands and partners of women

Domestic violence = any physical contact with sub8 resource provider. Chad can choke her out and beat her bloody and she will say “teehee it’s just a kink/fetish he’s such a unique chad”

Also lol at foids decrying domestic violence while selecting mates based on their physical ability to murder.

Foids are walking dunning Kruger effects

Good news. LifeFuel

was he a chad or a tyrone?

dom-violence.png

JFL at how retarded women are, this negress decided to write a book about domestic violence and become a figure head against it but probably not included in her book was this:

"According to WBTV, phone records of 911 calls show 19 calls made from the address in the past year. Of those, three related to domestic violence, and another related to alleged assault with a deadly weapon."

Bitch was so in love with Chad that even tho she was against domestic violence she still stayed with him even tho he beat her and had to call the police to her house 19 times!

"However, there were no domestic violence protective order records from court, meaning charges were not pressed each time the police came out for an issue."

And she didn't even press charges for being beaten on by her Chad boyfriend, JFL at how retarded women are and how quickly they throw their morals out the window just to get their moist hole filled by Chads dick.

S to spit on her grave.
I hoe she didn't reproduce

Domestic violence = any physical contact with sub8 resource provider. Chad can choke her out and beat her bloody and she will say “teehee it’s just a kink/fetish he’s such a unique chad”

Also lol at foids decrying domestic violence while selecting mates based on their physical ability to murder.

Foids are walking dunning Kruger effects

I guess her personality detector didnt work this time

Meanwhile incels get charged for looking at a foid for 0.000001 seconds. Seriously tho. All this bullshit domestic violence won't happen if foids start dating ugly short incels or turbomanlet decent ricecels

I genuinely find it seriously hilarious how foids stick with abusive sociopath chads and continue to get the shit beaten out of them simply because he has attractive bones. Female stupidity is off the scale.

Whenever a bitch complains about "being in a abusive relationship" I always wonder what she did to make the dude snap.

Stockholm syndrome in action.
I hate to be racist (i.e. having assumptions based on race) - but let's be real.... niggers are going to kill each other no matter what.

Degenerate criminals in USA: niggers>hispanics>>>whites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>asians (rice/curry)
Really can't blame em for being high T and violent. I wish I was high t too tbh