Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggerdit: Niggress on r/blacktoilets rants about how she is “disgusted by white men” - gets 243 upvotes in 22 hours!

I could assure her that none of us fetishizes shitskins and standing their stink and disgusting fat bodies just to fuck anything is an act of desperation

I could assure her that none of us fetishizes shitskins and standing their stink and disgusting fat bodies just to fuck anything is an act of desperation
Brocels wondER why black foids often target and bully theme while in school - OP answERed that question.

We're just as racist as black men and black men do fetishize white women. What a dumb bitch, go back to watching The Secret Society Of Magical Negroes or some other politically correct shit.

The amount of power white men have over shitskin minds is truly astounding.

Also I bet she is saying this cause White Chads rejected her whole life

@To koniec go and read the comments there. Learn who your true enemy is.

@To koniec go and read the comments there. Learn who your true enemy is.
i know bro

also i have somethign for her

1200px-Banana-Single.jpg

I'd have fucked her tho (in video game)

How can anyone see this shit and still retain liberal values ? These nigger apes hate us yet want to invade our countries, communities and social groups. ENACT TND NOW !

Agreed chads are peak beauty no homo
You know, I don't believe you anymore. A previous thread by you was talking about fapping to white people. "Chads are peak beauty"... that is so weird bro. The wording is so off too.

You know, I don't believe you anymore. A previous thread by you was talking about fapping to white people. "Chads are peak beauty"... that is so weird bro. The wording is so off too.
Meaning they’re the most attractive a male can get

go back to your shithole country then

Also I bet she is saying this cause White Chads rejected her whole life
It's literally this.

She is an ugly, fat mid tier Becky and is mad because Chad is chasing white Stacy.

I imagine they're all racist or fetishize black women when they're interested in black women (and that repulses me).
I cannot express in words how much this mentality makes my blood fucking BOIL.

So this subhuman sheboon, literally from the ugliest female race on the planet, manages to somehow find a man whose kink/fetish is black women. And instead of FUCKING PRAISING THE HIGH HEAVENS THAT SHE FOUND A MAN WHO IS REALLY INTO HER, THIS MONKEY NIGRESS HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO COMPLAIN THAT ''ohh, noo, this man is REALLY into me, he likes me because I am black''.

BITCH ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YOU LITERALLY CREATED THE THREAD TO COMPLAIN MEN ONLY WANT WHITE WOMEN.

THEN YOU FOUND A MAN WHO IS INTO BLACK WOMEN, AND YOU'RE LIKE ''OMGGG HE'S FETISHIZING MEE!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: IM NOT AN OBJECT, IM A PERSON!!!''

Get the fuck out of here, fucking sheboon nigger.

Image 2024 05 07 043004111

Based frenchmen.

The fucking audacity of this fucking ape nigress. If men like white women, that's bad. If men like her for being black, that's also bad.

This worthless toilet only wants to complain.

She is in France, a first world country, enjoying the benefits because the French people are kind, AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH. SHE HATES WHITE MEN, SHE HATES WHITE WOMEN, SHE HATES WHITENESS.

BITCH, GET THE FUCK OUT OF FRANCE. GO BACK TO AFRICA. THEY SHOULD HAVE DRAG HER BY HER FEET BACK TO AFRICA

I literally never participate in the race stuff, I don't care for it.

I don't have anything against blackcels. But this fucking sheboon really fucking pissed me off.