Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers are poisoning white women

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
Like the title says niggers ruin any white women they date or even if they're just fucking. When they're together the women wants to be black to the point where they start acting black. They'll start using street talk more often, dress black, and even start stealing or do other crimes just to impress their Treyvon.

sons of anarchy facepalm GIF by HULU

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

View attachment 515749

View attachment 515758

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Anyway, skipping ahead by several years...

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

Kikes poisoned everyone and niggers are just their attack dogs
E2A20179 D23C 43EE B48F 32F21D3546B3

Cope. White women ruin themselves.

This is global, white women get blacked and browned by niggers, sandcels and other shitskins

White women are whores.

That is how it works.

Women are already poison. I'd say that niggers just make the poison worse, they don't really introduce the poison. :feelsjuice:

the toll must be collected

Cope. White women ruin themselves.
Exactly, stop simping for these foids
They are entirely responsible for being whores, don't let them off the hook

Noodlewhores weren't poisoned by white men, they chose to be a white man's whore
Similarly, white foids weren't poisoned by blacks, they chose to be a mudshark and coalburner

I hate those white bitches that say nigga and try to act black

white women fuck dogs so it's no surprise they go lower and hook up with literal niggers

Dude all women follow the man they are involved with regardless of race. Even ethnic women who are with white men change their behaviour. It is nature,men lead and women follow. Women take mens last name and in every culture the children take the fathers name. If a japanese man impregnates a none Japanese the child becomes japanese. Same with French people etc etc.
Ok now dont come at with feminism etc because white men allowed it in the first palce and still enable it. So the women simply follow regardless.

They poison humanity, ftfy

I almost forgot about the blatant racism on her
:feelshaha:
It’s been a minute
:feelsjuice:

White women ruined themselves. They’re the dumbest foid race

Like the title says niggers ruin any white women they date or even if they're just fucking. When they're together the women wants to be black to the point where they start acting black. They'll start using street talk more often, dress black, and even start stealing or do other crimes just to impress their Treyvon.
@-BrettyBoy- is this your alt :feelswhere:

The blacks: Niggers me.

They’re the dumbest foid race

Yes. I always wondered why I never sensed the "European Tier" intelligence coming from them. In any context(Clerks, Social Workers, Lawyers, Science, Mathematics, et cetera...).

b
Yes. I always wondered why I never sensed the "European Tier" intelligence coming from them. In any context(Clerks, Social Workers, Lawyers, Science, Mathematics, et cetera...).
Because all they worry about is dick and pumpkin spice lattes. Dumb white whores, should be raped by every race together as a bonding ritual between men (in Minecraft)

Because all they worry about is dick and pumpkin spice lattes. Dumb white whores, should be raped by every race together as a bonding ritual between men (in Minecraft)

The privileged life is pathetic.

Women are ruined the moment they intentionally touch a non-related male outside of marriage.

Race mixers and Foids who date outside of their race, should be publicly executed