Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggers are the most pathetic race

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
They didn't even make it out of the stone age. They are the only race to have contributed absolutely zero to humanity. Even China and India invented some stuff.

Their only "contribution" is rap music lmao.

Don't respect niggers. They don't deserve respect.

Last edited:
Literal ape brains

It tells more about you that you never read a book

No inventions for your face

Cope. Just mad they are the second higheset SMV race behind only whites

Average IQ by country
Lesotho68.87ED16.10
Eswatini68.87E0
Eritrea68.77T0
Zambia68.43ED18.90
Ethiopia68.42TD-10.30
Djibouti68.41E0
Nigeria67.76TD-13.90
Cameroon67.76ED17.80
Somalia67.67T0
Morocco67.03TD+22.61069365365339
Namibia66.19TD18.90
Dominica66.03T0
Sao Tome and Principe65.22E0
DR Congo64.92
An average gorilla has an IQ of between 75 and 95, and they could understand 2,000 words of spoken English.

Niggers have a lower IQ than gorillas
And that's how you know that whole chart is bullshit

Tf you mean they are the most powerful race on the face of the earth, they can fuck their neighbor's wife by just looking at her and she would be lusting for him. Curries are the real most pathetic race.

Tf you mean they are the most powerful race on the face of the earth, they can fuck their neighbor's wife by just looking at her and she would be lusting for him. Curries are the real most pathetic race.
Cuck fantasies

Two reviews of the evidence from the mid-2000s found technical flaws in the studies claiming independent invention, raising three major issues. The first was whether the material dated by radiocarbon was in secure archaeological association with iron-working residues. Many of the dates from Niger, for example, were on organic matter in potsherds that were lying on the ground surface together with iron objects. The second issue was the possible effect of "old carbon": wood or charcoal much older than the time at which iron was smelted. This is a particular problem in Niger, where the charred stumps of ancient trees are a potential source of charcoal, and have sometimes been misidentified as smelting furnaces. A third issue is the weaker precision of the radiocarbon method for dates between 800 and 400 BCE, attributable to irregular production of radiocarbon in the upper atmosphere. Unfortunately most radiocarbon dates for the initial spread of iron metallurgy in sub-Saharan Africa fall within this range.
Source??? That link also isn't working.

This review synthesizes field research, textual analysis, and archaeometric data to evaluate different explanations for the spread of iron in the ancient Near East. Current evidence supports an Anatolian origin for extractive iron metallurgy on a limited scale sometime in the early 2nd millennium BC. However, the first major expansion of iron, both in Anatolia and across the wider Near East, occurred in the late second and early first millennium BC.

Two reviews of the evidence from the mid-2000s found technical flaws in the studies claiming independent invention, raising three major issues. The first was whether the material dated by radiocarbon was in secure archaeological association with iron-working residues. Many of the dates from Niger, for example, were on organic matter in potsherds that were lying on the ground surface together with iron objects. The second issue was the possible effect of "old carbon": wood or charcoal much older than the time at which iron was smelted. This is a particular problem in Niger, where the charred stumps of ancient trees are a potential source of charcoal, and have sometimes been misidentified as smelting furnaces. A third issue is the weaker precision of the radiocarbon method for dates between 800 and 400 BCE, attributable to irregular production of radiocarbon in the upper atmosphere. Unfortunately most radiocarbon dates for the initial spread of iron metallurgy in sub-Saharan Africa fall within this range.
:bigbrain:

That's also on the official Wikipedia for it also: Not to mention, the dating of 800-400BCE comes later than the Hittite dating.
Average IQ by country
Lesotho68.87ED16.10
Eswatini68.87E0
Eritrea68.77T0
Zambia68.43ED18.90
Ethiopia68.42TD-10.30
Djibouti68.41E0
Nigeria67.76TD-13.90
Cameroon67.76ED17.80
Somalia67.67T0
Morocco67.03TD+22.61069365365339
Namibia66.19TD18.90
Dominica66.03T0
Sao Tome and Principe65.22E0
DR Congo64.92
An average gorilla has an IQ of between 75 and 95, and they could understand 2,000 words of spoken English.

Niggers have a lower IQ than gorillas
Can you link this please? Seems good.
Most white women wouldn't touch a nigger if her life depended on it. Trust me I know, ive lived in both majority white and majority black areas before.
Nah I gotta disagree here: Granted, I will say that most of the white foids who went for them were lower-tier(unless he was Tyrone and/or actually tall) but I saw quite a good amount of BMWF couples. The are I live in is very heavily diverse, and is more or less mostly non-White at this point(Black & Hispanic).

Iron metallurgy

:bigbrain:

That's also on the official Wikipedia for it also: Not to mention, the dating of 800-400BCE comes later than the Hittite dating.

Can you link this please? Seems good.

Nah I gotta disagree here: Granted, I will say that most of the white foids who went for them were lower-tier(unless he was Tyrone and/or actually tall) but I saw quite a good amount of BMWF couples. The are I live in is very heavily diverse, and is more or less mostly non-White at this point(Black & Hispanic).
Iron and furnaces were discovered in central India around 1300 BCE itself. One near my city Hyderabad infact.

BASED meme collection.

Iron and furnaces were discovered in central India around 1300 BCE itself. One near my city Hyderabad infact.
Could you show some evidence? I mean, most of what I've read points to the fact that it was discovered by the Hittites, who then diffused it across the Mediterranean.
BASED meme collection.
Indeed. :yes::feelsjuice:

In fact, OP may have even got this one:
From myself, since I shared it in the media section awhile back: It is 100% accurate, since it was the Jews who owned the Slave ships, ran the trade, etc.

they are not human but subhuman black ape.

Actual chimps

brvtally over for blackcels

The literal Wikipedia article that YOU linked in the first place :feelstastyman: . You don't even read your own sources yet talk about me not having good arguments? :feelskek:
You are right I didn't read the whole article, I just skimmed through it cause I read it before i forgot most of it but i was certain Africa invented iron metallurgy, my mistake. But it seems you also didn't read the whole article because if you read the whole article you know that I am right.
Two reviews of the evidence from the mid-2000s found technical flaws in the studies claiming independent invention
Archaeometallurgical scientific knowledge and technological development originated in numerous centers of Africa; the centers of origin were located in West Africa, Central Africa, and East Africa; consequently, as these origin centers are located within inner Africa, these archaeometallurgical developments are thus native African technologies. Iron metallurgical development occurred 2631 BCE – 2458 BCE at Lejja, in Nigeria, 2136 BCE – 1921 BCE at Obui, in Central Africa Republic, 1895 BCE – 1370 BCE at Tchire Ouma 147, in Niger, and 1297 BCE – 1051 BCE at Dekpassanware, in Togo.

In 2014, archaeo-metallurgist Manfred Eggert argued that, though still inconclusive, the evidence overall suggests an independent invention of iron metallurgy in sub-Saharan Africa. In a 2018 study, archaeologist Augustin Holl also argues that an independent invention is most likely.

@DarkStarDown that article says that iron metallurgy developed in near east in Second Millennium BC, which is later than it was developed in Africa.

Overall and latest evidence suggests that iron metallurgy was developed before anyone else in Sub Saharan Africa and independently.

You are right I didn't read the whole article, I just skimmed through it cause I read it before i forgot most of it but i was certain Africa invented iron metallurgy, my mistake. But it seems you also didn't read the whole article because if you read the whole article you know that I am right.

Archaeometallurgical scientific knowledge and technological development originated in numerous centers of Africa; the centers of origin were located in West Africa, Central Africa, and East Africa; consequently, as these origin centers are located within inner Africa, these archaeometallurgical developments are thus native African technologies. Iron metallurgical development occurred 2631 BCE – 2458 BCE at Lejja, in Nigeria, 2136 BCE – 1921 BCE at Obui, in Central Africa Republic, 1895 BCE – 1370 BCE at Tchire Ouma 147, in Niger, and 1297 BCE – 1051 BCE at Dekpassanware, in Togo.

In 2014, archaeo-metallurgist Manfred Eggert argued that, though still inconclusive, the evidence overall suggests an independent invention of iron metallurgy in sub-Saharan Africa. In a 2018 study, archaeologist Augustin Holl also argues that an independent invention is most likely.

@DarkStarDown that article says that iron metallurgy developed in near east in Second Millennium BC, which is later than it was developed in Africa.

Overall and latest evidence suggests that iron metallurgy was developed before anyone else in Sub Saharan Africa and independently.
WE WUZ IRON MAKERS N SHIT

niggers are worthless, colonisation of africa was the best thing to ever happen to this shithole, europeans did their best to civilize them but failed

Last edited:
Agreed and the fact that they exist among white people is insulting.