Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggers are the only race that doesn’t need hair

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
If you see a black man with shaved head you just find him natural looking since that’s the default looks for most niggers. But if a white guy or man of any other race is walking around without hair he just looks old, comical, or suspicious of trying to hide his receding hairline :feelshaha:

Because their hair is ugly. Niggers actually look better without hair.

If you see a black man with shaved head you just find him natural looking since that’s the default looks for most niggers. But if a white guy or man of any other race is walking around without hair he just looks old, comical, or suspicious of trying to hide his receding hairline :feelshaha:
Good observation.

Because their hair is ugly.
Exactly. Always looks like pubes just worse.

Whites and Asians can too if they have chad skull.
Wrong. Whites and Asians will always look worse without hair compared to with hair.

Never thought about this its actually true lol

Niggers are the only race who can pull of the "bald look"

But even niggers look better with hair.

Wrong. Whites and Asians will always look worse without hair compared to with hair.
:yes:If they look good without hair, they would look like Chads with the hair.
But even niggers look better with hair.
Short with shaved sides or buzz looks good on them. For bald head you need perfect skull.

I've said this before with my "Chadbrid" post and why Jeremy Meeks actively improved when he gold bald. He wasn't a Chadrone when he had his Afro, he became one when he went bald.

Most Tyrone's are bald, Chad's NEED hair or they'll loss their status. Meeks got the best of both worlds. :feelswhat:

it's also cuz blacks skin mog whites. lighter skin and low melanin makes whites more subject to skin dmg and their scars/pimples/inflamed areas/blemishes are way more noticeable too. so black scalps look a lot better.
Black skin also makes you naturally masculine looking

As a result even fat niggers still look masculine. Introduce a fat white and a fat nigger to girls and they will like the fat nigger more.

Black skin also makes you naturally masculine looking

As a result even fat niggers still look masculine. Introduce a fat white and a fat nigger to girls and they will like the fat nigger more.
brutal truth. Brown skins like me are in worse situation than whites and blacks. brown skin means too dark to run pretty boy game, too light to look masculine. Stuck with shitty diarrhea skin

Hi iq

Ricecels are the complete opposit, we have the least dimorphism compared to other races, which implies that in our case balding hits the hardest. I swear, i would've roped instantly if i couldn't fraud my subhuman skull shape with hair.

Last edited: