Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nightly comfy thread. Comfymaxxers gtfih

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
I just finished doing laundry, I read a Wikipedia article recommended by @IronsideCel and getting ready to get comfy and wind down to go to bed.

I may take a shower and may also do some more reading related to the article he sent me (article for Muammar Gaddafi). I don’t know much about the history of North African countries so this is interesting for me. But also I may continue to read manga (which is not entirely unrelated actually).

What are people up to tonight (or today, depending where you are)?

latin in bed rn reading about process i need to know for my job tbh.
could be worse though

Waiting for my fucking laundry so i can sleep, Had to push the wash button multiple times until it fucking did its job, It keeps stopping halfway annoying piece of shit

I'm gonna try to read a book , but i'll probably end up watching shit on my phone like always

latin in bed rn reading about process i need to know for my job tbh.
could be worse though
Nice. Sounds like the job might at least be interesting? Not sure tho. I hope it’s not too bad.
Waiting for my fucking laundry so i can sleep, Had to push the wash button multiple times until it fucking did its job, It keeps stopping halfway annoying piece of shit
That’s annoying. So you gotta do it before sleeping cause otherwise it might turn off again? Definitely not comfy.

Nice. Sounds like the job might at least be interesting? Not sure tho. I hope it’s not too bad.

That’s annoying. So you gotta do it before sleeping cause otherwise it might turn off again? Definitely not comfy.
Clothes got wet atleast for 30 min out of 60 it doesnt smell of soap so i put it in the drier, Weel see.

You in the uk?
US

Playing a fun mobile game while taking a satisfying shit bro

Life is good
Nice man. What game?
Crime and Punishment. And just stupid shit on my phone like incels.is, 4chan or youtube
sounds comfy. How far are you in the book or would it be a new one? I’ve never read it
Sounds cozy

Gonna pop a Benadryl soon and stay on the forum a bit longer. Got a miserable week ahead of me
its pretty cozy. I need a Benadryl too, might take NyQuil instead.
Clothes got wet atleast for 30 min out of 60 it doesnt smell of soap so i put it in the drier, Weel see.
Sounds like enough time. Glad you got to pop it in the dryer

US

Nice man. What game?

sounds comfy. How far are you in the book or would it be a new one? I’ve never read it

its pretty cozy. I need a Benadryl too, might take NyQuil instead.

Sounds like enough time. Glad you got to pop it in the dryer
Ye

rotting before I go to work

I'm like 50 pages in, I can't concentrate because I'm a lazy faggot

Nearly 3 AM here, idk when I'll go sleeping

Sipping a beer, lurking interwebz, will sleepmaxx soon. What are you up to brocel?
Nice. I just got into bed. Browsing .is, I just went to the chat section which was interesting. I might read manga while falling asleep. Or Ngl sometimes I watch cam girls while falling asleep. I don’t pay them or simp for them, but it makes me feel like I have some company since it’s live. Haven’t done that in a while though.

gonna read some renko x maribel manga while lying in bed gotta fucking go to work tomorrow xxx

gonna read some renko x maribel manga while lying in bed gotta fucking go to work tomorrow xxx
Nice another 2hucel! Which manga? I don’t know where to read touhou stuff anymore.

Which manga? There are many good ones, I used to borrow them from my local library :feelsstudy:
Reading Yu-Gi-Oh! At the moment. Nice! I gotta get back into borrowing from the library

Nice another 2hucel! Which manga? I don’t know where to read touhou stuff anymore.
oh i just go on dynasty scans but im running out. im currently reading dream and reality. merry and renko's relationship is always a good distraction from my life