Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nightly walks

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I will enjoy nightly walks wearing the scariest gas mask I can find on ebay

I was thinking of nightwalking while carrying an AIM-9X missile and a box of matches just in case some dickhead tries to push me

Last edited:
I was thinking of nightwalking while carrying an AIM-9X missile and a box of matches just in case some dickhead tries to push me
based and terrorist pilled

I was thinking of nightwalking while carrying a R-60M missile and a box of matches just in case some dickhead tries to push me
or maybe if i spot a teen couple passing by me

i wouldn't even do nightwalks here where i live even if i was armed.

I did used to enjoy nightwalking but now I can't even be arsed to leave my room.

I love walking at night but I often manage to run into crazy homeless tweakers/drunks or pissed off niggers despite my efforts. Not a huge city, just a lot of those types moving/living here now. I stick to the shadows and stay hyper-vigilant at night and it ruins the enjoyment for me.

I love walking at night but I often manage to run into crazy homeless tweakers/drunks or pissed off niggers despite my efforts. Not a huge city, just a lot of those types moving/living here now. I stick to the shadows and stay hyper-vigilant at night and it ruins the enjoyment for me.
move to alaska, that's my plan if I make money a homebase in alaska and spend rest of time in brazil and argentina. peaceful walks no light pollution but you might get mauled by a bear

Teen couples are a thing here now??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: sex segregated education hasn't done enough for us..
IT IS GIGA RARE ULTRA FUCKING RARE NEVER TO BE SEEN BUT I ONLY SAW 2 FUCKING SEXHAVERS IN MY LIFE AND EVENTUALLY GETTING ARRESTED

IT IS GIGA RARE ULTRA FUCKING RARE NEVER TO BE SEEN BUT I ONLY SAW 2 FUCKING SEXHAVERS IN MY LIFE AND EVENTUALLY GETTING ARRESTED
TERA ULTRA INSTINCTALLY BASED :society: :society: :society: :society: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Nightwalks are chad only
Otherwise you will get harrased

My teen years were me alone in a room with video games
The last 10 years of my life were LDARmaxxing and having occasional family visits and events.

i go on nightwalks in a huge park when there is absolutely nobody around

it's okay to have a nightwalk just be careful not to become a part of the famous 'knockout game...'