Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do you go outside?

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I go outside almost everyday. On the weekends, I go for long walks around downtown.

One hour a day in the evening. I take a stroll around my village. Sometimes I go for a walk at night as well. I occasionally go to the city as well. Rotting inside makes me feel depressed.

Every day I have to go for a walk 20 mins or my legs start to hurt from sitting too much

One hour a day in the evening. I take a stroll around my village. Sometimes I go for a walk at night as well. I occasionally go to the city as well. Rotting inside makes me feel depressed.
I don't like to go to the city because you see to many winners at life it makes me feel more of a loser. Last time I went to Leeds I saw a guy in his Lamborghini urus and then some other rich guy park his new range rover on the double yellow and he got a parking ticket but what does it matter to him. Then I saw loads of couples and fit girls as well. Kind of rope fuel when you are broke and alone your whole life.

I go on walks at night often, there's no one present at that time and i prefer to be alone. I don't go outside when it's daytime, unless necessary.
Rotting inside makes me feel depressed.
Same here.

I walk/play sports around noon, then walk before sunset.

I don't like to go to the city because you see to many winners at life it makes me feel more of a loser. Last time I went to Leeds I saw a guy in his Lamborghini urus and then some other rich guy park his new range rover on the double yellow and he got a parking ticket but what does it matter to him. Then I saw loads of couples and fit girls as well. Kind of rope fuel when you are broke and alone your whole life.
Depends on the city. Most British cities are underdeveloped shitholes. It's still something to do. I normally meet people if I'm going to the city.

Just did, Havent slept for 16 hours and i will force my body to do work around the house, Had 3 energy drinks in a span of 10 min rn, So ill last a bit longer.

Last edited:
I go outside almost everyday. On the weekends, I go for long walks around downtown.
I go for long distance evening walks every day as I have health issues (diabetes)

Only for work and food.

Not more often than i have to

almost every day but only for a couple of hours, I hate when there are a lot of people on the street

Fucking noisy normies

its been 2 weeks actually

Not much at all. I want to take walks but I am to socially anxious that someone might see me.

Even at like 3:00 am :feelsrope:

Ik it's a me problem but I should probably try to take walks when it is dark out and everyone is sleeping

6 days a week. It all depends on the weather. If it's cold and cloudy like today I'll stay inside. It's still 0°c where i live on some days. Coldest spring ever.

As much as I have to. Will stop going outside as much once summer rolls around.

unfortunately i am forced to wagecuck so pretty much every day

I only go outside when I need something from the grocery store or for a nightwalk

There is no outside when everywhere you are in a prison.

Most days. Being surrounded by nature is very normal and important. The parks usually always have sluts in gym tights and G-strings though. Not one has made eye contact with me ever.

Only for about a combined total of 40 minutes a day to walk my Dog