Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nike Renew Ride 3

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
I think I found my new budget shoe for when I’m low on money.

For only $75, I am impressed.

Sure, they are not as good as a Brooks Ghost 15, but they are much more affordable.

Anyway, this month I got hit with a lot of bills I had to pay.
So, I decided to try a cheaper shoe.

Sure, they are not as good as a Brooks Ghost 15, but they are much more affordable.

I have thoes shoes in an older variant, Works good except the back of it, Smaller nike shoes lost theyre whiteness under and became a slipper, Not what i paid for!

No nike for your face. jk
I got the Nike Air Flight Lite Mid(Black and White) a few months ago and their my favourite shoes right now.
When I get some money I want to get the jordan 1 retro high oG(taxis). What should you copping next brocel?

Nigga I just ordered New Balance Rebel v3 reduced to £75. It's got such good reviews for being a soft, fast shoe. Just what I've been looking for; hopefully they will work out.

I LIKE SHOES BUT I USUALLY OSE NIKE AH!? well NIKE BUT I LIKE ADIDAZ TOO BUT EXPENSIVE 20 DOLLARS USD.