Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nikola Tesla was based. He predicted all that is happening today 100 years ago

No IT or bluepillers can touch this. This man was classy and smarter than 99.99 percent of the population

Silly inkwell, his views are totes outdated :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later."

It sickens me that toilets with big boobs and ass will "ace the job interview" and still have the audacity to claim that "we still have a long way to go until gender equality :soy: :foidSoy: " :feelsbadman:

It sickens me that toilets with big boobs and ass will "ace the job interview" and still have the audacity to claim that "we still have a long way to go until gender equality :soy: :foidSoy: " :feelsbadman:
I was interviewing for a good white collar job internship where you become full time employee afterwards. Didnt get hire guesss who did? Fucking foid

I was interviewing for a good white collar job internship where you become full time employee afterwards. Didnt get hire guesss who did? Fucking foid
Fr man I'm doing a 5 year study on civil engineering and the class is like 40% toilets :feels: