Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality is like a college degree today

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
40 years ago from today, just like when college degrees were actually useful is like when personality was actually useful for getting you foids

Now personality doesnt mean shit anymore

Personality was useful?

Used to be a long time ago before 99% of this forum was born
By personality, you mean when foids used men for financial stability since they couldn't work back then?

By personality, you mean when foids used men for financial stability since they couldn't work back then?
Still back in 1980s and 90s foids were allowed to work

I will give you an better example

Just like how you were able to live off minimum wage back then, you could have been a manlet Indian and still got a foidfriend because foids had much much less power back then but now houses are like half a million

40 years ago from today, just like when college degrees were actually useful is like when personality was actually useful for getting you foids

Yeah it’s not the same anymore I wish i was born earlier but i would of failed personality as well kinda

Yeah it’s not the same anymore I wish i was born earlier but i would of failed personality as well kinda
I would have had a hot gf if I was born in 1970-1990

Kinda like how only richfags can afford a starter home today especially in cuckfornia

"Just work on yourself" like it is still the 80s :feelskek:

Reminds me of the "Save your money so you can get rich" mentality like the boomer richfags have because thats when it actually worked

Now if you save 300,000$ it becomes 10,000$ in 6 months while the IRS keks at you

Everything that was worth anything in the past is now worth nothing. The only exception is looks.

Personality was useful?
lol why do they have that shit on dating sites. answer questions and finding HIGH personality match with foids. foids look like witches and balding miss potato heads they see my pic and say no. :feelsclown:

This Woke System has changed everything in favor of Gays , Foids and Niggas

I am in the 1%

I feel old

I think its actually feminism that destroyed personality as a strat. It just doesn't work well as a stand alone unless you also mog her in money, status etc. Basically it's another way to be dominant by controlling the flow of conversation is my understanding, but I don't have a personality i have persontism.

you learn how to behave you have to study it as an autist but withiout practise how can u do that

Girls used to like being approached because they need constant validation from men, but now all they need to do is create a social media account and they are surrounded with thousands of men showering them with constant attention. When an average or slightly below average man could cold approach a girl personality was somewhere important.

Back in the 80´s, women were quiet sexually liberated and ´empowered´ already,
But I agree, attracting women was way easier back then.
Just goes to show that society (with emphasis on women) is beyond repair.
These BS dating apps put more oil, on the already existing fire.

I don´t really think dating apps are healthy at all, and against human nature.
I´ve heard that humans are biologically ´programmed´ to have no more than 150 people within their social networks.
Smaller scale Tribes had around that number of people.
Nowadays, women have acces to 1000´s of men, not only within their vicinity but globally.