Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nineteen Players win Twenty-One wives - announcing the results of the February Dice Wives

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I actually posted these last night on *** because some of the results were lolis. I put a link in the rolling thread but Animu PM'd me asking for his wife so I realized maybe not everyone knew the results were out.

So what I'm going to do is have this new thread where I will post results. Since I've already gone in order of number rolled this time I think I'll try to go alphabetically.

Alphabetical list

1 Awakened Arisian
2 Animu
3 Bonion
4 CaeserCel
5 DangerDude
6 EvilGuy
7 FamilyGuy1999
8 incelerated
9 JMax
10 fast_curry
11 KampMan
12 kensei
13 Miyanu
14 PointOfNoReturn
15 Robtical
16 SaintCho
17 Senses Fail
18 Wizard32
19 YuiIsMyCope

ironically my first announcement is that @AwakenedArisen is engaged to Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Rey

Arisen, what do you think of this?

Alphabetical list

1 Awakened Arisian
2 Animu
3 Bonion
4 CaeserCel
5 DangerDude
6 EvilGuy
7 FamilyGuy1999
8 incelerated
9 JMax
10 fast_curry
11 KampMan
12 kensei
13 Miyanu
14 PointOfNoReturn
15 Robtical
16 SaintCho
17 Senses Fail
18 Wizard32
19 YuiIsMyCope

ironically my first announcement is that @AwakenedArisen is engaged to Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens

View attachment 575730

Awakens me.

Oh man I'm #8

I don't know. If there's going to be lolis then CCP won't like it.

hm
Rey

even in case where the avatar isn't a loli i like to present the loli option.. since none of these are actual children (only drawings) what pertains is rule 1's more stringent requirements

Rules

so basically as long as I prevent both exhibition and contact of all these areas, it should be fine

Rey1

I have made use of the Hylian Shield to protect the age-regressed loli-Ren from exhibition and contact so she falls within the rules, right @Fat Link ?

Can we get to my wife already.

Ren is already taken so suifuel.

What the fuck is this

the 2nd result (actually alphabetically I should have announced it first) is @Animu who I already PMd since he asked me

he got: Madotsuki,
Madotsuki walk front
Madotsuki Sitting Small
the star of this free video game

store.steampowered.com/app/650700/Yume_Nikki

Madotsuki in the Manga

It is only a 94 mega-byte download so I'm getting it now. I'd heard of it before but never got around to giving it a try.
Makes me wonder what other free games like this exist on Steam

What the fuck is this
results of incels.is/threads/now-accepting-applications-for-february-dice-wives-valentines-2022.350098/

3rd result for @Bonion who rolled 376 is Daphne Blake from the Scooby Doo series

Daph

It's your option whether you want to marry the ha-i-con version from "A Pup called Scooby Doo", the a-li-con version who dressed as wonder woman at the start of 'scoob!', or the standard lo-li-con teenage version

Daph1Daph2Daph

4th result is @Caesercel whose 942 engagede him to Pyra

Pyra swimsuitPyra

I hadn't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (closest I've gotten is an incomplete Xenosaga ep 1) so I had to look her up. This came out in 2017 for the Nintendo Switch, something I'd considered buying.

Your choice as to whether you want to start out with the pettanko ali-con version or the busty loli-con version. Just realize that if you start out flat she won't stay small forever, she's going to grow big tiddies and you must stay loyal to her and only fuck her and any other sister-wives you roll in future.

5th result is @Dangerdude whose 726 resulted in Kula Diamond who debuted 26 July 2000 as a mid-boss in "King of Fighters 2000"

CandyWinWalk

I haven't played KOF tbh, some limited MK and SF but not enough to offer much opinion on her move repertoire.

7th result is @FamilyGuy1999 whose 905 engaged him to eleven-year-old Afghani girl Parvana from "The Bread Winner", a novel released in 2000 and later adapted into a 2017 film. I remember watching it a couple years or so ago, would highly recommend.

Run

6th result (sorry I misread the list) is @evilguy whose 523 engaged him to Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books

LunabooksLooney

she might be kinda les so you'll have to acclimate her. It's not so bad, I ended up with one of these situations myself.
On the plus side if you get a lot of sister-wives for her she'll make sure none of them get bored while you're busy

since she is portrayed in the films both as an adult and a loli, which form do I specifically get?
like how I said for subsequent results it's up to you

I'M NEXT!
I'm so excite!

Alphabetical list

1 Awakened Arisian
2 Animu
3 Bonion
4 CaeserCel
5 DangerDude
6 EvilGuy
7 FamilyGuy1999
8 incelerated
9 JMax
10 fast_curry
11 KampMan
12 kensei
13 Miyanu
14 PointOfNoReturn
15 Robtical
16 SaintCho
17 Senses Fail
18 Wizard32
19 YuiIsMyCope

View attachment 575730

who will the 2 extra wives go to :feelswhat:

8th result (thank you for your patience) is @incelerated whose 756 resulted in Kimberly Anne Possible of the eponymous Disney cartoon series "Kim Possible"

Kim

I actually own a PS2 game based on this series.

Your choice (since she's been shown younger in some flashbacks) as to whether you want to get engaged to the single-digit he-i-con version w/ twintails, the double-digit a-li-con version w/ ponytail and braces, or the teen lo-li-con version who doesn't tie her hair

Twintails
Ponytail
Sitch

Parvana is a brave girl she would be an excellent wife IMO hope you keep your heart open to her

mogs me

8th result (thank you for your patience) is @incelerated whose 756 resulted in Kimberly Anne Possible of the eponymous Disney cartoon series "Kim Possible"

View attachment 575788

I actually own a PS2 game based on this series.

Your choice (since she's been shown younger in some flashbacks) as to whether you want to get engaged to the single-digit he-i-con version w/ twintails, the double-digit a-li-con version w/ ponytail and braces, or the teen lo-li-con version who doesn't tie her hair

View attachment 575790View attachment 575791View attachment 575792

Parvana is a brave girl she would be an excellent wife IMO hope you keep your heart open to her
readhead is nice thanks.
i hope she is obedient and traditional and doesn't leave me and go on adventures alone

9th result is @Jmax whose 626 engaged him to Ayane, a character introduced in the 1998 remake of Dead or Alive (absent in the original 96/97 sega versions) and who was also added into the Ninja Gaiden remake in 2004

Ayane

she is a ninja/kunoichi who can vanquish your enemies

if you take her at that size, you should prob limit yourself to thighing like in that pic tbh

10th result is @fast_curry who 049 married him to Konata Izumi from the anime "Lucky Star"

I hate to break it to you FC but I have been sleeping with your wife for years. Only her head though, it's on my pillow, lying my ear on her face is very comfortable.

Basically I have the pic from the spiral notebook on left but on a square pillow like right

Book
This

I have never touched my penis to this pillow though so I think she is still a virgin, please accept her. All we did was cuddle.

11th result is @kampman whose 425 engaged him to Heloise, a genius loli from the toon series "Jimmy Two Shoes"

I used to watch this series all the time and had a big crush on her, pretty jealous of you KM

Heloise

I think eventually she'd get tired of pining for that idiot Jimmy and fall for you, or you an opt to swap your brain into Jimmy's body to capitalize on her fixation, I dunno.

4th result is @Caesercel whose 942 engagede him to Pyra

View attachment 575764View attachment 575766

I hadn't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (closest I've gotten is an incomplete Xenosaga ep 1) so I had to look her up. This came out in 2017 for the Nintendo Switch, something I'd considered buying.

Your choice as to whether you want to start out with the pettanko ali-con version or the busty loli-con version. Just realize that if you start out flat she won't stay small forever, she's going to grow big tiddies and you must stay loyal to her and only fuck her and any other sister-wives you roll in future.

Not bad. Not bad at all
6th result (sorry I misread the list) is @evilguy whose 523 engaged him to Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books

View attachment 575780View attachment 575778

she might be kinda les so you'll have to acclimate her. It's not so bad, I ended up with one of these situations myself.
On the plus side if you get a lot of sister-wives for her she'll make sure none of them get bored while you're busy

like how I said for subsequent results it's up to you
Lmfao at @Fat Link censor:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Btw where's that comic from:owo:

12th result is @Kensei who got 134 to marry Anais Watterson
AnaisSword
she's pretty awesome you're a lucky guy ngl

13th result is Miyanu who rolled 493 to marry Tomo Takino from Azumanga Daioh
TomoTomo2
she is very eager to meet you and got you a wedding present

@Miyanu forgot to tag you above, see previous post for result

14th result is @PointOfNoReturn who got Sally Finkelstein from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Sally

15th result is @Robtical whose 226 resulted in Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain, a 13-ep series from 1998 that weirdly I ahven't gotten around to watching, I better fix that

Sit

15th result is @Robtical whose 226 resulted in Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain, a 13-ep series from 1998 that weirdly I ahven't gotten around to watching, I better fix that

View attachment 575982
It looks like an interesting show, I remember it from shadowtheedgehog's avi.

11th result is @kampman whose 425 engaged him to Heloise, a genius loli from the toon series "Jimmy Two Shoes"
So I basically got a child?
Not really cool.

I would definitely like my wives to be bi.

16th result is @Saint Cho whose 956 resulted in Frankie Foster from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Frankie

I happen to know she has a driver's license so she'll be a useful wife who can take you to the video game store and stuff.

So I basically got a child?
Not really cool.
Heloise IQ-mogs this entire forum, she's no child, she builds robots and shit

Also she lives in hell where probably nobody ages so she prob just died when she was a child and is forever trapped in a loli body but could be centuries old

17th winner is @senses fail who actually got TWO results since I forgot to award him his wife from being the only person who wanted to play in January

283 got him Betilla the Fairy from the Rayman games
BetillaSit

342 got him the living loli doll Hina Ichigo from the most fabulous (I'm super-jealous) anime series Rozen Maiden

Spank

so basically a nice balance of oppai and pettanko, please enjoy responsibly

18th winner is ME: I also got two wives, but for different reasons

I didn't play in January (didn't deserve it, hadn't made a thread appreciating my wife yet, hadn't attracted enough players) but basically my result of 977 resulted in getting two wives

both are from Hero Academia: the voluptuous teen villain Himiko Toga and the horny loli Eri

I'm not going to post pics here because I already posted those over at ***

sufficed to say though Toga got drunk and pressured Eri into dildo sex so I avenged Eri by hate-fucking Toga and tying her up in the basement while Eri watched and then gave Eri a candy apple

fitting. I have discussed my enthusiasm for corpses before on here but have not elaborated on it. Thank you.
I didn't even know, link to prev post?

19th and final winner is @YuiIsMyCope

Yui rolled 540 and his wife is a Vengeful Spirit from DOTA2

BoobsCleaveSword

I've only played Heroes of the Storm, haven't gotten around to the DOTA games (aside from the early SC/WC3 mods which I did try) so I don't really know anything about her.

quite different from his K-On namesake Yui Hirasawa, maybe if you don't want to have an animalistic fuck with your warrior ghost wife you can assign her to guard yui, even though yui isn't actually your official wife, you can still show your love for her by assigning your VS wife to protect yui

store.steampowered.com/app/570/Dota_2/ has it as a free game which I'd planned to try, takes 15GB of storage so it's not as overwhelming as the MMOs I've been putting off

I commented something along the lines of it here, though it was more what if scenario. I will have to go through a few of my post to find where I actually discussed it since it was one of the first days I joined.
hm okay, keep in mind Sally is an animated menagerie of corpses though so she will have opinions

10th result is @fast_curry who 049 married him to Konata Izumi from the anime "Lucky Star"

I hate to break it to you FC but I have been sleeping with your wife for years. Only her head though, it's on my pillow, lying my ear on her face is very comfortable.

Basically I have the pic from the spiral notebook on left but on a square pillow like right

View attachment 575800View attachment 575801

I have never touched my penis to this pillow though so I think she is still a virgin, please accept her. All we did was cuddle.
It's a surprisingly accurate result actually. I was never a big fan of her but I am a firm believer that flat is justice lol

It's a surprisingly accurate result actually. I was never a big fan of her but I am a firm believer that flat is justice lol
are you going to shampoo her hair?

9th result is @Jmax whose 626 engaged him to Ayane, a character introduced in the 1998 remake of Dead or Alive (absent in the original 96/97 sega versions) and who was also added into the Ninja Gaiden remake in 2004

View attachment 575799

she is a ninja/kunoichi who can vanquish your enemies

if you take her at that size, you should prob limit yourself to thighing like in that pic tbh
Not bad.
610F58D9 F3C9 48D7 B6C6 7AC3CA565370

17th winner is @senses fail who actually got TWO results since I forgot to award him his wife from being the only person who wanted to play in January

283 got him Betilla the Fairy from the Rayman games
View attachment 575985

342 got him the living loli doll Hina Ichigo from the most fabulous (I'm super-jealous) anime series Rozen Maiden

View attachment 575988

so basically a nice balance of oppai and pettanko, please enjoy responsibly
very nice indeed :feelsdevil:
tons of good rolls here
What is this thing :feelswhat:
dont hate, anais is baller :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5