Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nixon: Black women have animal like charm but Indians... uck

^ Bottom video. Also he is so right about the flattery thing.

You will never be a real nazipilled

I know Nixon from those Futurama episodes

this audio clip is based and spot on, I have much more empathy for black women than any other foid, They actually have a higher chance of being nice to you than a white one does.

Hitler was half curry. Facts

But bhai wi wuz Aryans n shiet

this audio clip is based and spot on, I have much more empathy for black women than any other foid, They actually have a higher chance of being nice to you than a white one does.

That animal like charm costs us 50% of all crimes kek

Nixon did say some pretty out there stuff at times, even with Kissinger in attendance. Kissinger himself said that, if he wasn't Jewish, he would be an antisemite.

It makes me very interested to hear what other Presidents said behind closed doors, given it provides a unique insight into their personalities.

Indian Nazis are funny but based

tbf the Indian Legion and INA were probably the origin of the Indian Nazi trend

Even the elitist kikes make fun of Indians. Brootal

@Chudpreet 's friend exposed him on reddit

oml stfu. theyre only nice to you because youre a white failed normie, probably. sheboons are hostile to anyone else

True till this day :feelskek:

Nixon was the guy who removed "Gold Backed Dollar" and because of this whole world is suffering inflation and us is trillions of debt.

nixxon was butthurt , that Indira Gandhi foiled his plan and tore up Pakistan.

nixxon and kissinger's , cold war doctrine fucked the whole world up.

this is why he said those things. cause americans hate people who dares to go against their plan.

pick an average sub-saharan African woman and an average Indian woman, every single race of men would choose the Indian woman as a mate.

also, the Jungle vibe african woman , have birthed more thugs and now are now cooming in white women in Europe, UK , USA. and soon people who look like Nixon will go extinct.

Nixon was wrong tho.

curry foids > blacks laqueefas

Curry women can look sexy and their accent is also sexy.

Black women…..nothing appealing about them, nothing, nada, zero.

Nixon was a genius. Listen to more of his tape recordings. Probably one of the most based presidents Burgerland ever had. Probably why so many normies came to hate him.

nixon was a giga retard jfl at calling him based :forcedsmile:

usa and nato are weak and cucked, they are on timer.

Shit taste. Indian women are frequently beautiful.

nixxon was butthurt , that Indira Gandhi foiled his plan and tore up Pakistan.

nixxon and kissinger's , cold war doctrine fucked the whole world up.

this is why he said those things. cause americans hate people who dares to go against their plan.

Nixon was a genius. Listen to more of his tape recordings. Probably one of the most based presidents Burgerland ever had. Probably why so many normies came to hate him.
Nixon was a retard. He started the printing money phenomenon that is the root cause of skyrocket inflation.

Printed trillions of dollars and gave them to world islamists to stop muh communists.

he is pure retard

Nixon was wrong tho.

curry foids > blacks laqueefas

Curry women can look sexy and their accent is also sexy.

Black women…..nothing appealing about them, nothing, nada, zero.
nixon was a dumb retard. He and kissinger called taliban as people who believe in American freedom

nixon was a dumb retard. He and kissinger called taliban as people who believe in American freedom
Taliban didn't even exist when Nixon was around.

But I'm talking about his tapes. Some of the most based observations I've ever heard.

I'd have no problem getting in a LTR with a black girl but i'm too subhuman

Taliban didn't even exist when Nixon was around.

But I'm talking about his tapes. Some of the most based observations I've ever heard.

Any guy who thinks nixon is based is a retard. Lol.

Black woman better than curry. JFL.

also nixon and kissinger started the blueprint of Talib, printed ji hadi books in omaha University and shipped to Afghanistan. 20 years of this brainwashing later came out as Talib

He started the printing money phenomenon that is the root cause of skyrocket inflation.
The petrodollar system is quite smart (for the USA) in theory. Why have your money backed by gold when it can be backed by virtue of being the world's reserve currency? Then you can just print this money and export most of the inflation onto the countries that hold it. Smart idea: USA's impeding collapse is more due to rampant corruption then the petrodollar system.

The petrodollar system is quite smart (for the USA) in theory. Why have your money backed by gold when it can be backed by virtue of being the world's reserve currency? Then you can just print this money and export most of the inflation onto the countries that hold it. Smart idea: USA's impeding collapse is more due to rampant corruption then the petrodollar system.
Oy veyb

Then you can just print this money and export most of the inflation onto the countries that hold it.
you forgot that it would be good if usa behaved like a state not like a thug.

when you use this money printing and give trillions to talibs,Kashmir separatists,rohingye,uighur separatists, is is, muslim brotherhood, azov batallion to use them to destabilise your rival states its not gonna work.

Read some history. Romans did the same by lowering silver percentage from their coins. Their empire collapsed.

Romans did the same by lowering silver percentage from their coins. Their empire collapsed.
This is interesting, but I don't see conclusive proof as to this being a reason why Rome collapsed. Actually, all empires collapse and Rome lasted a very very long time. USA has been a hegemonic superpower for only 30 years and is set to collapse, but I don't think the petrodollar is the reason why. Rather it's greedy Jews choosing to abuse this power and destabilize the whole world for profit, while simultaneously causing havoc inside the USA itself via race baiting, blackmailing politicians, and election rigging.

This is interesting, but I don't see conclusive proof as to this being a reason why Rome collapsed. Actually, all empires collapse and Rome lasted a very very long time. USA has been a hegemonic superpower for only 30 years and is set to collapse, but I don't think the petrodollar is the reason why. Rather it's greedy Jews choosing to abuse this power and destabilize the whole world for profit, while simultaneously causing havoc inside the USA itself via race baiting, blackmailing politicians, and election rigging.

the coin is what caused the eventually collapsed the Roman empire.

no people with self respect gonna eventually accept a currency that they had to work a month to get while the owners can just print it.

El Salvador , president said it on the conservative conference. a system where a young girl has to work a month in a sweatshop to get a 100 dollar bill while the usa can just print not gonna work forever.

JF Kenedy was against the Fiat currecy and saw that it would turn america into chaos, he was killed.

if you had to work to get money, usa would not have the money to send to afghanistan, pakistan, kashmir,rohingya, isis, brotherhood separatists.

this is what the main reason behind the collapse

the coin is what caused the eventually collapsed the Roman empire.

no people with self respect gonna eventually accept a currency that they had to work a month to get while the owners can just print it.
There's no conclusive proof of this. It's more likely that they used alloying in response to various issues. I don't get how you can look at the USA today, how all it's politicians are corrupt and controlled by Israel, all MSM is Jew owned, most social media is Jew owned, and conclude "it's all because of the petrodollar". Jews got kicked out of 109 countries before, for many different reasons.

El Salvador , president said it on the conservative conference. a system where a young girl has to work a month in a sweatshop to get a 100 dollar bill while the usa can just print not gonna work forever.
Yeah it's a fucking evil system, but USA was very powerful before the petrodollar. In fact, their living standard today is lower than 1973, especially if adjusted for technology. The Jews are the real reason behind the USA's and the world's decline, and the petrodollar is just one instrument that they have abused to achieve this.

There's no conclusive proof of this. It's more likely that they used alloying in response to various issues. I don't get how you can look at the USA today, how all it's politicians are corrupt and controlled by Israel, all MSM is Jew owned, most social media is Jew owned, and conclude "it's all because of the petrodollar". Jews got kicked out of 109 countries before, for many different reasons.
its not petro-dollar, its fiat currency.

yandex search, "Roman Currency Debasement" there are thousand page economics books written on this.

its not petro-dollar, its fiat currency.

yandex search, "Roman Currency Debasement" there are thousand page economics books written on this.
Fiat currency and petrodollar are different things entirely. USA can print money with limited inflation because of the petro-dollar. Other fiat currency countries cannot.

Any guy who thinks nixon is based is a retard. Lol.

Black woman better than curry. JFL.

also nixon and kissinger started the blueprint of Talib, printed ji hadi books in omaha University and shipped to Afghanistan. 20 years of this brainwashing later came out as Talib
Nixon was a based. Listen to his tapes.

You're really hung-up on classifying which foid you like better. Not the point at all.

Nixon was a based. Listen to his tapes.

You're really hung-up on classifying which foid you like better. Not the point at all.
based my ass. he was dumb mofo who got manipulated by that evil juice nigga kissinger.

he just did not like it that a curry foid figuratively slapped him on his face unlike the sheboons who call them massa.

you think he was based, no wonder you people are going extinct

you think he was based, no wonder you people are going extinct
You're hung-up on "muh curryfoid!" If you actually listen to his tapes, he was one of the most socially observant people who told it straight. All you've ever heard is this one clip.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back