Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No bones for your race take the Zendayapill

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Last edited:
Look at all them jew cunts!

I dont get the hype for this spiderman chick at all, she looks mediocre. Good looking with make up but otherwise meh

Last edited:
It's because of colorism:foidSoy:

statusmaxxed femcel

She's so beautifullllll:soy: Muh mutt Kween:feelsohh:

Whites are always prettier. Kirsten Dunst was beautiful. Just one of those pale-skinned blue-eyed blonde beauties.

Look at that...

Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3 was Stacy tier but they didn’t include that here

In no world is that 7/10.
She looks above average. See way better every single day in cuck i Fornia. Literally. Stop putting Becky on a pedestal fr. She looks decent.

She looks above average. See way better every single day in cuck i Fornia. Literally. Stop putting Becky on a pedestal fr. She looks decent.
Don't know over there, but I never see girls that good over here. That's far more than "decent".

Zendaya is average at best and has zero tits or ass.

Jew media is trying to brainwash average women into thinking that they deserve chads like Tom Holland.

Jew media is trying to brainwash average women into thinking that they deserve chads like Tom Holland.
She has a good face and Tom Holland is a manlet who is shorter than her

Lol she lookslike those $10 hooker, I seear jew are so smart and laughing at how stupid the bluepiller normies are, I hate jews but they are fuxking smart fuuuuuu:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Tom Holland is a gymmaxxed gigamanlet zoomer with a weak jaw. He’s boyish cute at best, and he looks like he’s 15 at 25.

He has his foreskin tho, so mogs me.
:smonk:

Zendaya has the best facial harmony among Spiderman love interest actress but has the least simps because of race.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@mr.mandibulas_/video/7044694636606082309?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

If this happens to a statusmaxxed femcel. Now imagine for ethnics. Technically this same logic can be applied to curries who many of them have good bones but brutally fail in the dating scene because of color.

I don't see this, I see many Curry slayers here in the Netherlands. If you're non-White but you're not Black then your race isn't the problem.

Tom Holland is a gymmaxxed gigamanlet zoomer with a weak jaw. He’s boyish cute at best, and he looks like he’s 15 at 25.

He has his foreskin tho, so mogs me.
:smonk:

He's a Chadlitelet bordering on Chadlet. He mogs this entire forum, even the 6'6cels.

Massive cope. Retarded zoomers absolutely love her.

@Pixycel
I never got a notification for this thread:society:

Also I've never heard anyone talk about any of these bitches irl tbh.

looks above averag
Which means she's barely a 6. You would expect a love interest that is at least an 8 in a hollywood blockbuster. In fact, the only reason she got this far is thanks to retarded racial obsession laws in the US, such as black quota.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back