Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No good people

• Thread starter anarchistragnarson
  • Start date
anarchistragnarson

anarchistragnarson

As above, so below.
Ugly people are treated like shit. But ugly men who have anxiety and depression are treated the worst.
Add "anti-social" views, a religious background, and a true desire to follow wisdom, and you might as well be the scum of the earth.
The worst pain is realizing you don't exist. That if you died no one would even fucking notice for months.
I held the door open for a girl today to be nice. She didnt even fucking look at me. Look, I dont expect anything in return from anybody, but seeing how she didnt even look down at me (she was taller and pretty) but instead right past me, filled me with renewed hatred and anger.
I've been humiliated and rejected by everyone in my life, especially girls, and even the slightest disrespect from someone (especially woman) towards me sends me into a sullen rage.
To get a girl to like you, you either play the "game", or you be genetically blessed by being hot.
Sure, having a "great" charismatic personality helps. But at the end of the day if you are ugly she won't notice you. You'll either be a creep
or a friend if you try to be nice to the girl you like, and if you ask her out shell see it as creepy or weird or better yet, cute.
The man she likes doesn't have to force it.

You shouldn't have to "make" anyone like you, especially not a girl. The man she likes
Doesn't have to spend a whole fucking year "getting to know her" before asking her out.
It just happens.
Oh, they say, You're "lonely?" Go out. Go to clubs. Go to bars. Try tinder. "You need to get out more bro and find a girl who shares your interests."
I hate everybody, and am working full time just to put food on the table.
Every day feels like groundhogs day, and, although ive found some peace from the moral decay of our time through working out and reading, there are times where i feel like the loneliest person in the world.
Im not just upset about having some stupid girlfriend. Im upset about the state of our culture, and the normalization of decrepit values. Everyone is just so horrible, that trying to be the light in the world seems pointless, since people dont really want love.

Basically, as a subhuman you shouldn't do anything, for anyone. Let the doors smash on foids faces if you can.

Add "anti-social" views, a religious background, and a true desire to follow wisdom, and you might as well be the scum of the earth.
Same. People either take advantage of us or completely ignore us

It is all about your looks. Your whole life is determined by your looks, and the biggest sign of where you stand on this scale is a high school. If you had superb high school, experienced teen love, or maybe even took the virginities of multiple teen girls and were well liked and popular in a school, then this is a strong indicator that you will have a beautiful and successful life. On the other hand, if you are still KHHV after high school and were treated like shit, then hope that some car will kill you in an accident soon after because the better part of your life already ended and there is nothing else but pure suffering and misery waiting for you in your "future."

I held the door open for a girl today to be nice. She didnt even fucking look at me. Look, I dont expect anything in return from anybody, but seeing how she didnt even look down at me (she was taller and pretty) but instead right past me, filled me with renewed hatred and anger.
Don't hold the door for them, they will look at you with offense. Mission accomplished.
I have had women barge through the door I opened for myself in the past. Because of this, I never even consider opening the door for women. Men actually say thanks!
Sure, having a "great" charismatic personality helps.
Seems like a meme tbh. I remember the last generation of comedians, and how they said they got into it to develop social skills or whatever to get laid. Did it work? Patrice O'Neal was a top 10 comedian in terms of talent (not in terms of recognition) and he could only bang fat black single mothers. Dave Chappelle isn't obese or bad-looking, and he is as famous as he is talented, but he had to go to the Philippines to find a wife.

It is all about your looks. Your whole life is determined by your looks, and the biggest sign of where you stand on this scale is a high school. If you had superb high school, experienced teen love, or maybe even took the virginities of multiple teen girls and were well liked and popular in a school, then this is a strong indicator that you will have a beautiful and successful life. On the other hand, if you are still KHHV after high school and were treated like shit, then hope that some car will kill you in an accident soon after because the better part of your life already ended and there is nothing else but pure suffering and misery waiting for you in your "future."