Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NO HOMO but What would be your guys most wanted fantasy?

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Mine isnt fucked up but its too embarrassingly weird to say.

i want a big tiddy goth mommy to want to watch anime with me and play cs go and RIDE MY DICK AHHHHHHHHHHHH:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

i also really really need to fuck misato. God i wish i could fuck misato:feelsjuice::feelsrope:

TO be God and make cool shit happen everyday like fighting Monsters and Having 10 stacies that love me

Mine isnt fucked up but its too embarrassingly weird to say.
Share it

I guess my fantasy is just to have a GF, thats reality for chad though. Maybe living somewhere nice like the bahamas or a place where it is always sunny with a beach and never having to work.

If ykyk.

I want many things but pretty traditional like touching/groping female body, touch or grab her hair, kiss the back of her neck, suck her tits etc.

Breed harems of young girls :feelsokman: