Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No instagram=death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I should have made one when my oneitis told me back in 2020 after we first met. BUT i didnt listen cause i was too focused on fucking her.

I have no social life i just work and rot on my room what the fuck im even supposed to post

Massive cope, if you had instagram your oneitis still wouldn’t give a shit about you JFL

We don't have instagrams due to our ugliness, duh

No social media for your face

Too ugly to be mysterious with no socials but also too ugly to post on socials

For reference i have normie "friends" that have instagram and they use to simp foids watch memes and upload pics of their gatherings.
Instagram is like real life no looks no game

For reference i have normie "friends" that have instagram and they use to simp foids watch memes and upload pics of their gatherings.
Instagram is like real life no looks no game
looks are everything

3 to be precise, the second was the hottest, the third was the one i loved the most
Jesus get some help man, you’d think after the first oneitis you’d be done with that crap by now. I don’t trust your rating of foids at all, do you have any pics of the second?

Jesus get some help man, you’d think after the first oneitis you’d be done with that crap by now. I don’t trust your rating of foids at all, do you have any pics of the second?
1662911390790-png.654684

Get deployed in some poor country and save some starving girl then marry her. Worked for my grandpa
im too much of a coward for that lol

Looks are everything and I'm beyond ugly.. I am legit 2/10 max. No point in using any social media lol

She looks better than your third oneitis at least but you are still overrating her like hell
she was bipolar af though, kinda scary if you ask me but hot at the same time. wonder what she is doing if she is alive ofc

I'm sad because my oneitis doesn't want me to follow her on instagram...
Anyway OP, you can easilly get fake followers it just takes some time

I'm sad because my oneitis doesn't want me to follow her on instagram...
Anyway OP, you can easilly get fake followers it just takes some time
My oneitis only wanted me as her loyal follower

I had a gram of cocaine once!

It wasn't no "Instagram!"

It took like a week of work to buy it!

Not instance at all!

(Back in the early '80's when it was cool. Long Before you were alive)

You could take photos of high security mil stuff bro, I bet you'd get a lot of following if you posted dead gooks or niggers or whatever the national enemy is these days...

Maybe post pics of the floors you mopped?

Of the dirty trigger group you have soaking in solvent? The bent forward assist?

Humvee tire treads?

Art shit

Truecel trait: no one ever asked you for your instagram account, therefore you never said to someone that you don't have one.

Truecel trait: no one ever asked you for your instagram account, therefore you never said to someone that you don't have one.
No girl ever asked me for anything

social media is for fakecel scum,this site was really shit but recently the fakecel mods let all the normie scum sign up it seems

wtf would an incel post on instagram? having no insta is better than 0 posts and 0 followers

Genetics, bad luck...
Anyway I don't really care about being attractive in general. I just want to be loved by my oneitis
Same she is the only girl I’d care to be attractive to